Chapter 50

Both Julie and Sam arrive at the airport , after a long car drive and longing glances at each other. Both of them thinking if other person also remembered the time in this car. They get out of the car. And Sam takes out Bags from the car trunk.

After seeing the bags in Sam's hand something clicked her!

Julie- wait a min....w-wh-who packed my bags? You d-did'nt open my cupboard right?

Sam- your mom packed. What was in your cupboard that you don't want me to see🤔

She let out a sigh of relief . She thinks "Thank god he didn't open my cupboard. If he would have found that na......"

Sam- Julie yaar where did you get lost. He snaps fingers in front of her face.

Julie- h-huh!  I'm here only sorry.

She then realises how near Sam and her and standing. Just a few inches and then their bodies would collide. Both of their heart rate starts increasing they start breathing heavily. Sam pins her to the car, "so what was in the cupboard that you didn't want me to see?"
Julie gulps as she feels Sam nearing his face, towards her.

Julie- nothing leave it let's go. Where are we going?

She looks up at him. Still stuck between him and the car. She tries to move but he pins her to the wall again.

Sam- come on Julie....I have opened your cupboard so many times and you didn't give this reaction even once . Tell me what is in your cupboard or else I won't let you go. And btw we are going to Goa. I have the tickets with me and now until you tell me what was there I'm not letting you get out of here.

Julie - S-sam....it was umm a (thinks ) gift from someone.

Sam- who!? (Moving more closer to her)

Julie looks at his lips and then his eyes - umm F- Faisu. 

Sam suddenly moves away from her- oh.

Julie's POV

Wait is he feeling bad? Why does he even care if Faisu gave me something which actually he didn't 😂 I am actually working on something for Sam and I don't want him to it until it's completely....so I had to lie. But why is Sam feeling so bad? Does he still have feelings for me? No I think I'm thinking too much nowadays.

POV ends.

Sam- come let's go we are getting late (all his excitement is gone 🙁)

Bohot of them go and sit in the plane Julie is sitting at the video sit and Sam is sitting beside her. She takes out her phone and clicks a picture of the outside view for insta stroy.

Julie- See how beautiful na 😍

Sam- hmm

Julie looks at Sam. And frowns he is completely somewhere else she could easily say something was worrying him, she was feeling guilty because deep inside she knew this was about she saying that Faisu gifted her something.

She wants to tell him it is not true. But then she would have to tell him what was really in the cupboard. Oh god why did she have to take Faisu's name she could have taken anyone else's name. But she took Faisu's the person she knows Sam is a little insecure about. But she knew this? And still she did it.  Did she do it purposely without even realising it.? Did she do all this just to see how Sam feels about her?

Julie- S-sa-

Sam- not in a mood for talking....you can just message Faisu and chat with him. As it is he seems more imp than me.

Julie- I'm sorry...I lied. Faisu's didn't give me anything...it's just can't tell you what it is rn! And I just came up with something in the moment. I'm sorry if you felt bad.

Sam- oh. It's ok I let you go this time...but please don't do this again. I just got angry because I felt bad that u didn't tell me Faisu gifted you something, so I just thought that my FRIEND didn't trust me.

Julie's POV

Did he just call me his FRIEND? Did he just friendzoned me? here I was thinking he would say something else. It's ok Julie chill. You are bestfriends and its better if you stay like that. Even he knows it stop getting your hopes up.

Me- I'm sorry.

Sam- it's okay ...now let's enjoy Goa ..and not think about all this...I'm sorry I spoilt your mood :(

Me- if anything I spoilt yours and for that i promise that any one time when you want I will not refuse to what you are saying.. I will listen to you...but only once ha 😌

Sam- oh wow....now I will have to think what all I want done from you 😂😂.

Me and Sam chit chated throughout the whole plane ride and when we reached Goa it was already night. We book a cab and go to our hotel.

Sam checks us in.
Manager- "I'm so sorry sir...but there has been some confusion can you and ma'am share a room? I'm really sorry but all the others rooms are booked somehow."

Sam- but I booked our rooms earlier only...at that time the website didn't say anything.

Manager- I'm so sorry but there might have been some technical issues.

Me- are you sure? Can you check again .

Manager- yes ma'am I'm sure. I'm sorry but you both will have to share the honeymoon suite.

Me and Sam together- the what?

Manager- honeymoon suite ...you Both can get seperate rooms tomorrow but please adjust for one day.

Me- okay.

So now I have to share a room with Sam? How am I going to control myself. Me and Sam together in one room it reminds me of the time Sam saved me from Farhan and how after that we kissed in my hotel room. At that time it felt like it was going to be Him and me till the end.
What am I going to do ???