Chapter 19

When Sam and Abhi bhaiya leave Julie's room. Sam tells Abhi bhaiya about their kiss.

Abhi Bhaiya- omg Sam that's great......but did you tell her you love her?

Sam- not yet but I will tell her evening....abhi let her rest and I'll give aarya a call pata nahi ab kya chaiye usse.

Sam goes to his room and calls aarya

Sam- hi Aarya

Aarya- hi Sam....

Sam- so...why did you call... anything imp?

Aarya- I just wanted to apologise to you about our pic....the one where we kiss...I shouldn't have done that I'm so sorry.....can we be friends again?

Sam- it's okay....and ya sure we can be friends 🙂

Aarya- you are in Paris right?

Sam- yup...

Aarya- I'm also here only....can we meet today evening?

Sam- uhh today evening...... doens't sound good how about tomorrow morning.

Aarya- aree some producers want to meet us they have some new music video for us .

Sam- oh.....I'll call you in 10-15 mins and tell you if I'm coming ok?

Aarya- ok🙂

He ends the call and knocks on Julie's door.

Sam- hi

Julie- hi....it's only been 20 mins...missed me this much? 😂😉

Sam- actually I wanted to ask you if it's okay , if we meet in night instead of evening. Actually I have to meet with some music producer he wants to cast me and Aarya in a mv.

Julie- hmm ya it's fine...I'll wait for you🙂

In evening Julie and abhi bhaiya roam around the hotel and meet some fans.

It's night now,

Julie- why isn't Sam back yet.

Abhi bhaiya- idk maybe his meeting extended.

Julie- yaaa 😕

Julie open her insta , and sees aarya's stories... Their are a lot of pics of Sam and Aarya partying. Sam also posts a reel with Aarya.

Julie looks at abhi bhaiya and shows him the stories- looks like he is partying without us....good for him 😁

Abhi bhaiya- Julie.....

Before he could finish Julie rushes to her room and starts crying.

Julie's POV

I was an idiot to even think he likes me.... obviously he likes are...she is prettier anyway.
I can't stay here.

I open Google and see when the earliest flight back to Mumbai is.....it's about 2 hours from now. Nice.
I book the tickets and pack everything in hurry....and take a cab to airport.