chapter 38

Sam- I love you Julie.... please don't go.

Julie- please don't say this Sam....I'll stay but don't say you love when you don't... don't hurt me like that.

Sam holds Julie's chin.

Sam- here look in my eyes...do you think I'm lying....I really love you Julie and in the past two years every second was miserable without you.

Julie- you need to rest Sam..  we'll talk when you are sober.

Sam holds Julie's hand and falls asleep .

After some hours,

Sam wakes up and sees that Julie is sitting beside him.

Julie- here have some water.
Julie gives Sam the glass of water.

Julie- why did you get so drunk Sam? Drinking is injurious to health and you were literally lying on floor when I found you....you are a complete idiot. Can't you take care of yourself?

Sam- I don't remember anything....the last thing I remember is ......................oh shit!!! The comment! Omg Julie I'm so sorry! It just happened , I was Angry when some Faislie fanpage posted that you and Faisu were going to kiss. I'm so sorry.... please don't hate me.

Julie- check your insta ...see what chaos your little comment has caused. And wtf do you even care if I kiss someone else...you have no fucking right on me.. you cheated on me Sam! I trusted you and broke it....you broke a part of me which is never going to come back again. And even after all this I COULD NEVER HATE YOU. And now this mess!? I'm getting a lot of hate because of this and so are you so we need to fix this.

Sam took out his phone and saw that he had received many messages from that "obsessed Saarya fan"
The messages were:

I gave you a chance to love Aarya
But no you are still thinking about Julie.

Why don't you understand you and Aarya are meant to be.

Julie is nothing compared to Aarya

I thought you and Aarya were dating but you were just acting right? So looks like I'm done being good.

(A photo of their hotel room and a photo of Julie sleeping in her room)

I know where you and Julie are staying. I'm sorry but now I have no others option then to remove Julie from yours and Aarya's way. The only way you can save her is tell her that you don't want to do the mv anymore and put the following message on your Instagram strong

"Hi guys! So I think a lot of you read my comment and I just want to clear some things 1) it was a dare and I'm sorry that I hurt feelings of so many fans. 2) and when it comes to Julie and me , we are just friends and nothing more will ever happen between us ever. 3)and everyone who thinks Julie Is replacing Aarya Don't worry guys Aarya is the most important person in my life and on one can replace her ever.

Sam- fuck

Julie- what happened.

Sam looks at Julie and then looks at the messages ...he doens't want to hurt  Julie again but if he didn't put this the fan would kill Julie.

Julie- what happened Sam?

She takes the phone from Sam's hand