Chapter 14

Julie's POV

Farhan and I come back to our room. And as soon as we enter he pins me to the wall and moves near me.
He's very hot ik. But I don't love him! I need to tell him that this has to stop.
I move myself away from him.
And I say
" Farhan I don't think we should continue this anymore... I love Sam....I tried my best to love you but I can't... please try to understand'

Farhan- *A LITTLE ANNOYED* Ya sure Julie I understand..you love him but does he love you? Or do you think he will love you  these photos go viral?

He points his phone towards me.
I take a look at those photos omg this bastard clicked photos of us having sex. I thought he loved me! But you don't do this to someone you love.

Me- why!? Why the hell did you click pictures? I thought you loved me!

He moves near me pining me to the wall again this time he hold me with force so I can't escape.

Farhan- *caressing his fingers on my neck and face* you see Julie I do love you. And I love you a lot and that is why I can't see you with anyone else. YOU ARE ONLY MINE. You are not allowed to even think about how much Sam loves you or how much you love him. You both can't be together because I WANT YOU.

What did he just say!? Sam Loves me!!
He's kidding right. Just yesterday he told me Sam and Aarya were together.

Me- Sam....loves ....me?

Farhan- yaa you see I even lied about him being with Aarya so you would become so weak and sad that you would force yourself to move on from him. But I knew you wouldn't be able to move on and that is why I clicked these pictures. To remind you THAT YOU ARE MINE FROM NOW ON.

Me- Please delete those pictures...I'll do anything you want.

Farhan- anything huh? First of all let me make this clear I'm not gonna delete these ever and if you don't listen to me I'll post them. So what I want from you rn is....to call Sam and tell him that you non longer want to be his friend and that you love me and hate him.

Me- what!!?? I can't do this...

Farhan- Freaking do it fast or else the photos are going viral