Chapter 21

After knowing that Julie went back to India, he tells Abhishek to book ticketa for India and tells him about the music video offer.
Abhi bhaiya quickly books the tickets...and they fly back to India.

When they arrive in India its around 11pm so Sam decides to meet Julie tomorrow.

Next day,

Sam goes to Julie's house.

Julie's Mom- hii beta...how was your trip? I thought you and Julie would come back together.

Sam- trip was okay...ha aunty plan toh vahi tha but Julie kal hi aa gayi...btw where is she?

Julie's Mom- Room mai hi hai ....jabse aai hai tabse waha hi hai...she only comes out for lunch and dinner....idk what happened..

Sam- haa she's actually angry with me ...I'll go and talk to her .

Sam goes to Julie's room,

Julie is sitting on her bed, she's wearing shorts and crop top leaving her Stomach and Most of the legs bare.

As soon as Sam sees Julie, He feels like kissing her and touching her and telling her how much she means to him. But that can happen later... He knows that first he should apologise to her .

Sam- hi....

Julie-(throws a pillow at him in anger) get out .. I don't want to talk to you.

Sam- please listen to me... It's not what you think..

Julie- No you listen to me ....you are my Bestfriend and I was happy with it but now you give me all these signs and signals that you want to be more than friends and as soon as I let my hopes up you break my heart.... before going to Paris....we kissed....but you pulled away.....ok I thought it's ok maybe it was a mistake and he needs time to think....but then I see a viral post in which you and Aarya are kissing but that's ok too coz it's your life you never said that I was the only girl you kissed so I was wrong to assume that I was the only one. Then you come to Paris save me from Farhan and then when I try to kiss you , you move away AGAIN....and then out of nowhere you kiss me...and then you tell me to meet you in evening and then you don't show up instead you post super cute close cuddly pictures with Aarya knowing that how much it will hurt me. SO sorry Sam but I can't do this anymore....this is it....I can only handle this much hurt...if you hurt me anymore I'll break.

Sam- I'm sorry Julie I didn't mean to hurt you .

Julie- I'm sorry too Sam but you need to leave my room now!

Sam- atleast listen to me....

Saying this Julie pushes him out of her bedroom door and closes it.

A tear falls from her eyes as she sits at the door... Leaning her back on it.

On the other side of the door,
Sam does the same..

On the other side of the door, Sam does the same

Vote And Comment❤️
Updating soon