Chapter 7

Julie gets in the car with Farhan.
And Sam also goes in his car.

Same sits in the back seat all angry coz Julie is going with Farhan.

Sam's POV
Wth! Why did Julie go with Farhan?? Is she angry coz I broke the kiss or does she regret kissing me? Uhhh Julie why are you doing this to me I only pulled myself away coz I love you and before doing anything with you I just wanted to make sure you feel the same way. I was going to tell you all this but that Farhan came in. And now you will go to Paris for sometime.
So if I have to tell her how I feel I only have today's time .
I will go and help Julie pack and then tell her everything as to why I pulled away and how much I love ger and how much I crave for her.

POV ends

On the other side Julie is with Farhan.
Farhan is telling Julie what all he has planned to do once he goes to Paris but Julie is lost in her own thoughts.

Julie's POV

I love Sam but I don't think he feels the same way...coz you only tell me if he felt anything for me why would he pull himself away. I can't go home and deal with him again. I can't here him saying he doesn't love me. I will just go to my room pack my things and rush to the airport and I'll tell mom to not send anyone in not even bawla....yeah this is the best plan this way I won't need to deal with Sam and all the awkward convo....And when I comeback I will just tell him that I don't even remember what happened between us and things would probably go back to normal then.
POV ends

Both of them reach the society...Julie hugs Farhan to say bye.
And at the same time Sam comes in the society and sees Julie hugging Farhan.
He goes towards them and cough.

Sam- hey! *Awkward*

Julie - hey! *Awkward*

Farhan- hey bro! Now that you are here I'll leave Julie with you...I need to go home and pack my stuff too.

Sam- okay ..byee

Farhan-*looks at Julie* I'll meet you at the airport byee.

Julie- yup byee.

Farhan leaves

Julie -*to Sam* I really have a lot to pack so I better get going byee .

After saying this she starts walking fast towards the elevator.

Sam- Hey wait ...I really need to talk to you about what happened .

Julie - *thinking damm it why did he come here the same time as hers and that now she will have to talk and she can't pretend she doesn't remember it coz it literally happened a few moments back*
Umm what is there to talk about? Look it was a mistake and don't worry I won't happen again. *Says all this sadly as she thinks Sam doesn't love her*

Sam- *thinks that Julie doesn't love him as she said it was a mistake* umm yaa you are right :( .....so we cool? Back to bestfriends?

Julie - yes we are totally cool. And he we will always stay bestfriends and you will always be my bawla *side hugs him*

Sam- and you will always be my bawli *Sid hugs her back*

Both of them smile and get in the elevator and gets into the elevator. Sam was going to help her pack but she's says she can do it herself as there's not much to pack.

Julie gets home informs her parents about the song and starts to packs her bag.

While packing shes thinking about everything that happened today and how she realised she loves Sam but then suddenly a tears drops from her eyes when she remembers that he broke the kiss and pulled himself away and that he doesn't love her. She starts crying.

Meanwhile in Sam's House,

As soon as he gets home he rushes to his room and locks it.
And starts crying about how Julie told him that whatever happened between them was a mistake and how It won't happen again. He's also happy at the thought that the first girl he ever loved is Julie and how lucky he is to know her and to love her. And how he can do anything for her even if it means he has to pretend he doesn't love her and just stay bestfriends with her .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did you like this chapter?
Will Julie and Sam will ever be able to tell how much they love each other ?
Or will they just get over each other thinking that the other person doens't love them?
Would update the next chapter next week.
I have my exams :(