Chapter 10

In Paris,
After phone call from Sam , Frahan had realised on thing that Sam loved Julie as much a she loved him. Other why would he get so disappointed and jealous.

Farhan's POV
After phone call from Sam, when I turn towards Julie I see that she is fast asleep. Omg she's looking so fucking beautiful while she sleeps. But Sam loves her and I shouldn't come between them right? Well too late ...I have already decided that I want Julie and I will do anything to get her.
I lay beside her and pull in my arms her head is on my chest and I fall asleep like that.
In morning I get up super early.
I can still feel Julie against my body.
I slowly remove her hair from her ears and whisper- Julie...I'm not a teady bear.

Julie- *slightly opens her eyes and sees how she is wrapped around my body* omg I'm so sorry....I didn't notice...I'm so sorry...from how long was I uhh...

And she gets up and sits on bed.

Me- wrapped around my body?

Julie- yeah😅

Me- idk I woke up just now....you might have come closer at night by mistake.

Julie- Yaa maybe...I'm so sorry...I usually don't do this....Dk why I did this.

Me- It's okay happens sometimes and I didn't mind lol😉😆....I slept like a baby.

Julie - 😊....so you talked to Sam last night?

Me- yaa....but when he called I saw that he was with Aarya and he was saying that he wanted to say to you something imp about their relationship. Maybe they are dating....they were sitting super close and I could see Sam's hand were on her thighs.

POV ends

Julie's POV

You know the pit in my stomach I felt when I saw the picture of both of them kissing? Imagine it being 10 times more painful and 100 times more strong that Is what I felt when Farhan told Sam and Aarya were together.

Me- ohh....good for them 🙂

Farhan- you are ok?

He comes near me and holds my shoulders, looks into my eyes and says, " I'm here if you need anything...it's okay try to move on "

I just wanted to forget about Sam at that moment and after seeing Frahan so close to me . I could think about only one way to calm myself down and forget about Sam for sometime...I desperately needed distraction.

I look into Farhan's eyes
Me- please distract me ...I don't want to think about him.

It was as if he was waiting for me to say those words as soon as I finished the sentence...I pressed his lips against mine.
And I was also too hurt to break it I was ready to take any distraction I got.