Chapter 49

A few months later,

Julie and Sam are back to being bestfriends. Julie shifted back in her old flat because she needs to take care of her mom and dad, as her brother went to uk for one year (to shoot for some movie). Julie and Faisu are doing a serial together so Faisu is also with her most of the time. This makes someone super jealous lol 😂🤭. But He doesn't do anything because him and Julie decided to be friends.

Julie's POV

Yay! yay! yay! I just crossed 30 million followers on insta😍🥳. I quickly call up Sam and tell him.

Me - hey bawle. Guess who just crossed 30 million followers on insta?

Sam- ik bawli...I saw and I already uploaded a story go see 😍 It's great na that Anushka crossed 30 million followers. I mean she is so talented she deserved it.

This bawla....ughhh....he noticed Anushka's 30 million followers before me:(

Me- hmmm..bye now I'm going:(

Sam- Areey yaar bawli....it's so easy to make you angry 😂😂. I know you only hit 30 million followers....I was mentioned in a lot of Samlie accounts so I got to know. Congratulations 🥳 so proud of you❤️ When you come back home there's a suprise for you.

Me- youuuu!!! 😂 Thankyou so so much bawle 😍 what's the suprise?

Sam- it's a suprise na so how can I tell ...you just finish your shoot and come here asap! Bye now mom is calling me :( . Text me when you finish your shoot.

Me- okkkkkk. Byee🥰

I wonder what his suprise is!! Sam is always good at suprises I still remember the suprise he gave me when we were dating, the beautiful forest date 🥺😍 that was I think the last good day of our relationship after that it just started falling apart 😞 but atleast we are still friends 😊 Bawla Bawli are back to being bestfriends. It feels so good to talk to him again.... living with him again...ya ik we both of different flats but most of time we are together only 😂so it's like we are living together.

I complete the shoot in next 1 hour . I quickly changed out of my costume. And I text Sam, "finished my shoot....I'll be there in 30 mins"

He immediately responds, "I'm around that area only, you want me to pick you up?"

I text back, "okay" don't know why but a smile came accross my face. I started to blush,I remember how one time when we were in his car we almost had sex. If it wasn't from a call from Farhan...I'm sure I would have ended up giving myself to Sam. Shitt Julie stop thinking about all this. You are Sam are only friends now... It's wrong to think about him like this. But has he moved on yet? I never really got a chance to ask him if he likes someone, mostly because I was scared of what he would answer. It would hurt as hell to know he has moved on, while I'm still here remembering our past relationship.

"Congratulations mam 30 million ho gai 🥳 I'm waiting for the party. "
I recognised the voice immediately. And turned and hug me.

"Thanks Faisu!! Ya ya you'll get a party for sure 😂"

Faisu - Btw are you in hurry? I was thinking maybe we can shoot some reel....fans demanding a Faislie reel since a long time. Serial promotion uk😂😎

Julie- 😂. well actually im waiting for Sam but ya we can make some reels till he comes.

POV ends

(Imagine both of them shoot a romantic reel)

Sam's POV

I receive Julie's text....I was waiting near her set for such a long time. I finally get a message and tell her that I'll  be there to pick her up. I actually lied to her the suprise is not at home...I'm actually taking her to Goa , I have already asked her parents and also told the director to give her some free time frok her shoot and he agreed so now I'm taking her to Goa for 2 days. She deserves this. Afterall she's working so hard...some rest days are must😁 and plus it would be Faisu free. Only me and my Bawli. 😍

I reach her set and try to find her. I finally see her but well of course...she is with Faisu. What are they doing? I go towards them. I watch Faisu as he grabs Julie's waist and pulls her near him, both of them are staring at each other. He slowly puts a strand of Julie's hair behind her ear. I WAS BURNING UP HERE !!! And then I see a phone. Recording. Oh thank god they are shooting a reel! I let out a sigh of relief.
Julie notices me and  flashes a bright smile towards me. Her smile😍I could die for that smile. She quickly comes and hugs me tightly and I hug her back.

Julie- so what's my suprise?

Faisu comes after Julie.

Faisu- ohhh Sam you are giving Julie a suprise? That's great! What is it?

Sam- it's a secret 😁

Faisu- okkk...I'll leave now...you two continue.

Faisu leaves and  me and Bawli also go to my car.

Bawli- so what's the suprise?tell ne please 🥺

Me- I'm taking you somewhere 😎 don't ask where it's a surprise. 😋Now come we have to reach to the airport on time .

Bawli- okay😁.

Bawli is seating beside me and I'm driving. I remember how one time me and Bawli almost had sex in this very car. I quickly glance at her, and she was already looking at me. Waiting was she thinking about that time too? So I'm not crazy to remember to all these little details of our time together? Was she.... actually thinking about the time we spent in the backseat of the car. I want to ask her but I don't want to make things awkward so I let it go and continue driving.