Chapter 22

Sam blasts into Julie's room again at night.

Julie was sitting on her bed with her phone, looking at old pictures of her and Sam she keeps her phone away as soon as she sees it.

Julie- what? I told you I don't want to talk to you.!!!

Sam- I freaking listened to you this morning and now I think it's my turn to be listened to, you see YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT HURT.... I LOVE YOU TOO....I have only and only loved you but uk what your biggest flaw is that you don't listen to others.....like that day on mall roof I pulled away from our kiss because I wanted to make sure you love me, before doing anything else with you....but you didn't listen to me, instead you went to Paris with Farhan and you didn't even let me explain....then when you saw a picture of aarya and me kissing which btw didn't mean anything coz I didn't kiss her she kissed me and I pushed her back immediately coz I love you!! , you didn't call me to confirm it, instead you Just assumed and slept with Farhan ....and I was only partying that day because the mv director forced me too and I couldn't say no to him because he let my dream come true ... which was working with you in a mv and sharing cute cuddly pictures with Aarya about that I'm truly sorry that was my mistake ik but I was kinda Angry on you for sleeping with Farhan....but I know I was not supposed to get Angry with you coz afterall it was your choice and who am I to judge but it just Hurt too much. But even if you have this one flaw I don't care , I love you just the way you are. And I have always loved you , ever since the day we met well obviously we didn't knew what love was at that time but as soon as I knew what love was I knew THAT I ONLY AND ONLY LOVE YOU.

After hearing all this Julie hugs Sam , and starts to cry, both of them are Crying in each other's arms.

Julie- I'm so sorry...I should have listened to your side of the story.

Sam- I'm sorry too...I shouldn't have done what I did. Let's promise each other one thing that from now on, NO MISUNDERSTANDINGS, we would communicate clearly.

Julie- yes I promise.

Sam- I promise too.

Julie looks into Sam's eyes.

Julie- I love you Sam...it has always been you.

Sam- I love you too Julie.

They kiss each other. Sam pulls Julie on his lap and kisses her. They are kissing passionately as if two lovers have  reunited after thousands of years.

DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY
SO UPDATING SOON IN 30-40 MINS ☺️