Chapter 48

A few days later,

Aarya was arrested for whatever she did. Sam and Julie went back to how they were after their break up, they completely broke ties with each other. But seems like Destiny had other plans.

Jannat's mom suddenly fell ill, so she had to go and stay at her old house and take care of them. And going back their meant.... Running into Sam every now and then.

Sam's POV

Julie's mom is very ill and I go to give her some kadda mom prepared I knock on the door and I wish I hadn't. I was not ready to face her after everything that happened. I should have sent Abhi bhaiya. How did I not realise that Julie might be there. She opens her door. And I wanted to just bury myself right there. I immediately remember how I didn't trust her, when she was expecting me to.

Julie- yes? What are you doing here?

Sam- Oh...I-i just came to give this kadda mom prepared.

Julie- ohh....come in 🙂

Sam comes in and gives the kadda to Aunty. He talks to Aunty for sometime asking her how she's feeling and everything.

Sam's POV

I hate how things are between me and Julie rn. We used to be bestfriends and now look at us we can't even talk properly to each other and I know mist of it is my fault. I need to fix this.
I need to tell her I'm sorry. I want my bestfriend back.

I go to her room. She was drying her hair....I could see the water droplets on her beautiful face. As I entered she left up her eyes to look at me. She was still hurting. I hate that I hurt her.

Me- can we talk please.

She shrugs her shoulder, and asks me to come inside and sit.

Me- Im so sorry.... I should have trusted you....and about you and Faisu I wish I had asked and confirmed it Before just assuming that you both were getting married. I just I was very much hurt after watching that video...it hurt me that you have moved on when I hadn't but I should have been happy for you. I should have been happy for my bestfriend. Because you were my bestfriend even before we were dating and I hate that we are not that anymore. Can we hust be friends again? I miss my bestfriend. I promise that I will always trust you.

Julie- I guess so....yes I would love to be friends again. 😁

Sid goes in for a hug and Julie goes for a handshake. They notice each other and then Julie goes in for a hug and Sam goes for handshake. In the end they just end up awkwardly smiling at each other and blushing 😂

Sam- I- I should go now.... I'll s-see you around.

Julie- yaaa😁