Chapter 4

Rameen

I listened with shock. The Khandelwal site was a Hotel our firm was working on. It was nearly complete, only was going finishing touches for the interior. A fire breaking out at an under-construction site meant the carelessness of the workers working on the site. Which meant the blame will come to our firm. Though we made sure to have insurance for every site we worked on, still it will taint the reputation of our firm.

"How bad is it? Are there any casualties?" I asked looking at Waleed who was loosening the knot of his tie.

"Arham made sure, the news didn't reach the media, fortunately, and no one was injured or got burns." Waleed replied sighing, "The police are investigating the site for the cause of the fire," he added.

"What do you think might have caused it?"

"I can't say anything right now, let's see what comes out in the investigation," Waleed said and walked into the bathroom and left the door ajar.

It was an indication he wanted me inside with him, I shut off my laptop and walked inside the bathroom shutting and locking the door behind me. Waleed was standing in the shower stall under the shore with his eyes closed and his hands placed on the wall.

I pulled off my clothes and discarded them on the floor and walked towards the stall. Waleed didn't open his eyes, I bowed a little and slipped between him and the wall. His eyes were still closed and his face was distressed, I knew the fire at the site was bothering him. Waleed was a control freak and anything like this happening on our site was not going to be easy for him.

I tiptoed and placed my lips on his gently, slipping my arms around his neck. Waleed pulled me to him, holding me by his hands and deepened the kiss," This is what I want to do, each day for every day of my life," he said stroking my sides with his hand and kissing my neck frantically.

There was an urgency to his kisses today, which depicted his inner turmoil. Waleed hoisted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pushed me against the wall not breaking the kiss even for a second. He pulled when we were both short of breath, "I am going to take you against this wall Mia, I don't think I am in a mood to prepare you. So if you want to back out, now will be the time," he was looking in my eyes, with his grey orbs.

His eyes were different today, there was a raging storm in them. I knew he needed this, I was his only resort to vent out his distress. The water was flowing on our bodies in the form of rivulets. This feeling, being closed to him, being desired, and loved by Waleed was what I lived for and I wanted to give him everything he sought from me.

"I am yours, Waleed, as you wish to take," I crushed my mouth on his.

Waleed had been true to his word, he took me hard and fast. It's not like I mind it, I had always liked it rough and it was the best in a shower. Half an hour later when I was sated and pleasured, Waleed dried my body with a towel and slipped a bathrobe around me.

He kissed my forehead gently and whispered," Thanks Mia, I needed it."

"Always for your pleasure, Wali," I replied, pecking his lips.

"How are the kids?" he asked, wrapping a towel around his waist. Though I preferred him without the towel, I didn't hesitate to enjoy the sight of his naked torso. I couldn't help but laugh at the memory of our first day after our marriage when I had panicked looking at Waleed just in a towel. How dumb I could have been to delay sleeping with him when I knew my body was attracted to him.

"Mia," Waleed's voice brought me out of the spell which was Waleed himself.

I don't think that I could ever get enough of this man in my life," They are well, have been missing you," I replied.