Chapter 7

Rameen

It was Sunday and Waleed, Saad and Asjad had decided to meet for lunch along with the families at the club. Waleed had even invited Zahid and Areesha, as they both were in town for the time being.

It was October and the weather was favorable for an outdoor lunch. We all were sitting in the outdoor dining of the restaurant of the club. It was a beautiful day, the sun was playing hide and seek with the clouds.

Everyone was busy chattering while the kids were playing on the slides and swings nearby. Maria was busy strolling in the lawn with Abdullah in her arms. I was making sure to check on Ahad and Abeer now and then to make sure they were okay.

Waleed sometimes didn't approve of my overprotectiveness for the kids. I couldn't help it, I loved them more than anyone in my life and I couldn't bear to see them getting even a scratch. Waleed would sometimes tease me that I behaved like a lioness when it comes to my kids. Always pampering and protecting them fiercely.

"Mia," Rania called out, "Tell me the weirdest place that you and Waleed hooked up?"

I looked around in embarrassment hoping the men didn't hear her. Rania could get too loud sometimes. Thank God, they all were busy discussing politics.

"What's taking you so long to answer? Are there so many options that you can't choose from?" Sheema who was sitting beside me nudged her elbow in my ribs.

"Are you guys' crazy? I am not answering this question," I declined out rightly.

"Be a sport Mia and spit it out, I am sure from among us, yours will be the weirdest place," Rania winked at me.

"Why don't you start first?" I challenged Rania.

"You know Asjad, what do you expect from him?" Rania shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't act too smart Rania, just spill the beans," Sheema glared at her.

"I and Asjad once had a go in his father's office, on his desk. With the door unlocked," Rania announced.

"What?" Sheema blurted.

"Are you crazy?" Areesha asked in disbelief.

"I wish he had walked on you both," I said laughing.

"Bitch," Rania mouthed.

"Now it's your turn," Sheema said to Areesha.

"I don't know if this will count or not, but we once did it in his studio," Areesha replied.

"Boring," Rania announced, Areesha rolled her eyes at her," Your turn, Sheema," Rania added.

"We once did it on the back seat of the car," Sheema replied with a blush.

"Never mind, what was I even thinking of asking you this," Rania huffed," Mia baby, your turn," she gave me a bitchy smirk.

"Well, once on the dining table at our anniversary party, with a hundred guests in the room beside it," I said with a grin.

"Fuck Mia, I am never going to eat at your parties from now on," Rania hissed.

While Areesha and Sheema looked at me in shock," Don't worry, we changed the table clothes. It was safe for you to eat," I winked at them.

"I knew it, anything could be expected from you guys," Rania hissed.

"Babes, that's the reason I didn't want to reveal it, but you didn't listen to me," I replied in a carefree tone.

"Mia," Waleed called me, I turned and looked over to him, and he was holding Abeer in his arms, who was struggling to get down.

I looked at him with a questioning gaze," Abeer wants to go on the climber, I will help her with it," he yelled over the voices.