The Actual Expert

A dry day in the badlands of South Dakota in the Hell Creek Formation dig site.

A western style uniform sat on a chair staring at the people digging at the ground and examining random bones, his dark brown boots scraping at the sandy floor.

A man  in what looked to be a zoo uniform walked up to him. "Tommy, right?" The man asked

"Yup, and who may you be." Tommy responded

"Jordan Peterson, I've been sent by Tony Ainsworth to buy some of your fossils, you may of heard of him, he's a millionaire after all."

"Huh?" Tommy paused for a second. "Alright first of listen, we don't sell fossils. And I don't care if he has lots of money I ain't selling these fossils. They're for display only!"

"Well that's a shame, we were going to be using those fossils to help out with our real life dinosaur park." Jordan looked at the ground, turned back and started to walk away.

"A what now?"

"Yup" Jordan turned back around. "It's called prehistoric planet, on an island in the pacific. And also, you'll be invited for free if you sell us or even donate one of the fossils that you've found on this dig site."

"Ok.." Tommy chuckled "How should I believe this?"

"Well you'll just have to find out to know if it's true or not."

"Gus!" Tommy shouted. "Heh heh, he's my little brother."

A tubby man jumped out of one of the caravans at the site. Putting on his sunglasses as he entered the South Dakota Sun

"Uh-huh?" Gus responded

"Can you look up this prehistoric piss park on your ipad pod to see if this dinosaur park actually exists?" Tommy spat out

"Yeah sure." Gus got his phone out of his pocket and opened up google. "Why am I doing this exactly?"

"This fella is telling me that there's this Dino park in the pacific, and I don't know if it's true or not so I want you to help me!"

"There's no pictures up yet, it's why we're inviting palaeontologists over to let us know if we've done a good job or not, we kind of have to keep this park secret so no one flips out." Jordan explained. "But we can send photos with your phone number if you just give it to us."

"My phone can't have photos sent to it, too old. Maybe Gus can use his one." Tommy responded

"Yeah my phone can have photos sent." Said Gus.

"Well just let us know the numbers and we'll send the photos and even a video."

Gus read out the numbers on his phone. Jordan added him to the parks contacts and sent the photos.

Gus gave the phone over to Tommy.

"Wow." Tommy was in awe

"I'll send a video of our Triceratops being fed up as well."

"Heh heh, Triceratops, one of the best and most popular dinosaurs. And for good reason."Tommy chuckled.

"You'll get to feed him if you like!" Jordan responded happily

"Wow... I can't believe it! I'll see what the people have been digging up today, I need to get to this park!" Tommy got out of his chair and gave the phone back to Gus. "Make sure that my seat stays here while I'm at that dinosaur park ok Gustav?" Tommy chuckled.

"Uhh ok." Gus responded

Tommy headed down to where people were digging. "Any luck boys?"

"Yep, a Struthiomimus skull! Perfectly intact!" One of the diggers responded.

"What an excellent find!... alright listen I'm going to need that."

"Why?"

"Because I can go to a dinosaur park if I donate a fossil!" Tommy was jumping up and down agitated.

"A what??" The digger asked

"Well I don't know it I'm supposed to be so vocal about this park, but apparently this island has living dinosaurs living Dinos there!"Tommy questioned.

"Ah ok, I'll be quiet about it." The digger put his finger on his lips. "....is this actually real?"

"I don't know if I should believe it or not, but either way, can I have that skull?"

"Yeah, sure, if you help me get this out of the sand, these things are heavy you know."

"Yeah I know, about 150 kilos, I'll help."

Tommy and the digger pulled the skull out of the sand with enough strength and carried it over to the chair.

"Where do we put this?" The digger was sweating

"Just put it in the wheel barrow that I left there." Jordan responded

"Who are they?" The digger asked Tommy

"Worker at the park, you should tell because of the uniform." Tommy and the digger plonked the skull into the wheel barrow.

Jordan got hold of the wheel barrow and started walking off.
"One of the workers will be back in a month to take you to the park!" He said.

"Where is he going to put that that wheel barrow?" Gus scratched his head

"In the back of a truck, Gus." Tommy responded, before sitting back down in his chair. "One month, wow."

"I wish I could go to prehistoric planet." The digger sighed

"You can when it's open Jimmy, that's if I say the park is good enough!" Tommy responded

"Well I hope it's good, it would be really cool to see dinosaurs in real life!" Jimmy cheered

"It will be, you just have to be quiet about this and don't tell anyone. I don't want these people getting in trouble and it being my fault, ok?" Tommy explained

"Yeah, yeah ok." Jimmy nodded.