Hotel Horror

The hotel was the first thing they tried to open, seeing as that's where their luggage supposedly was.

"Let's see if this is open." Tommy pushed the door and it crept forward open.

Their bags, were all in front of the reception desk surprisingly.

They put their back-packs back onto their back and were ready to leave.

When the door shut.

"Well dinosaurs can't open doors, but they most certainly can close them." Gregory sighed. "How do we get out of this one.

The dinosaur was the remaining deinonychus out of the pack that the T-Rex had killed, it was ready to attack.

"He's probably hungry, anyone got anything in their bag?" Gregory asked.

"I don't think any of us have meat in our bags, Greg." Jodie responded

Just then, the deinonychus moved closer, but it began rummaging through Finley's bag instead of attacking.

"So we can leave now?" They tried to leave but the deinonychus hopped back at the entrance and began hissing.

"Oh come on!" Gregory cried.

"Don't be too loud, it can attack us at any moment." Tommy whispered.

The deinonychus began circling the three. Sniffing and hissing at them.

"What do we do?" Jodie whispered

"Stay calm." Tommy responded.

Then it pounced.

"And now we run."

They tried to open the door but it somehow locked.

The deinonychus leaped at them, but they moved out of the way and it bashed itself into the door.
It shook its head and turned back at the trio, hissing yet again.

Then, troodons emerged from under the reception desk. "These are the smart ones." Tommy explained. "But we're smarter."

The troodons hopped off the desk and were ready to attack. They pounced but the three ducked and the troodons landed on the deinonychus, starting a fight, but it was right by the entrance so they still couldn't leave.

Tommy noticed a key-chain at the reception desk, he went to grab it, he took it and then noticed something horrifying. "Oh...no."

It was a dead worker. Slumped on the ground.

"The troodons must've got to him." Tommy said, completely ignoring the fight that was occurring between the dinos.

"Isn't that the person from before? The one who took our luggage?" Gregory asked

"Yeah, wait, where is the other one then?" Jodie wondered.

There was a pause.

"Well we've got a keychain. It has 6 keys on it, that should be for, hotel, gift shop, restrooms, museum and restaurant! We can get to Tony!" Tommy explained. "However I don't know what the 6th one is for."

"Well how do we leave?" Gregory pointed at the ongoing brawl between the troodons and the deinonychus.

"Wait for it to end I guess-." An archaeopteryx swooped down and was about to start pecking at Tommy. "How did you get in here? Let's run!"

The three ran up the stairs to the next floor of the hotel, where there was several dimorphodons that had gotten through from the balcony. "Well that's just great, isn't it? I didn't even know this place had an aviary!" Gregory shouted.

They were going to head downstairs, but the deinonychus was waiting for them right there.

"Well I guess that the troodons have been dealt with." Gregory sighed. "How do we get out of here?"

The dimorphodons started flocking towards them.

Tommy grabbed one and threw it near the deinonychus, it snatched it and ate it. It then crept up the stairs. "Looks like we're cornered, that's my fault." Tommy looked down at the ground."

But the deinonychus wasn't going for them, instead it was going for the dimorphodons.

"I guess they're tasty?" Jodie questioned. "Doesn't matter let's get out of here!"

They attempted to leave, but then the floor shook.

"An earthquake?" Jodie panicked, but it wasn't that, oh no.

The allosaurus had came back, and it was bashing its head against the hotel. "Oh we need to go!"

The hotel began collapsing, debris fell down into the deinonychus, killing it.

"Have you got those keys still?" Gregory asked Tommy.

"Yep, but I can't use them, that allosaurus has something against us and it will crush the restaurant in an instant!" Tommy began running down the stairs. "Come on!" The other two followed him and they ran out of the hotel. Obviously, the allosaurus stopped ramming the hotel to chase them.

"This thing definitely has an agenda against us." Gregory groaned. "Oh well, more running for our lives."

"Where are we going to go?"

Tommy saw stampeding stegosaurs. "Follow me."

They began sprinting towards the stegosaurs.

"I see what's going to happen! Great plan!" Gregory put his thumbs up.

They approached the stegosaurus herd.

"Wait a minute, why are they stampeding?" The question was answered quickly as several Utahraptors were snapping at them.

They ran up to the herd but had to stop.

"Let's hope it goes for the stegos, and not us." Jodie prayed.

The allosaurus decided to go for its arch nemesis rather than some non-filling humans. The stampede stopped and the stegosaurs watched the alpha go against the allo.

"Come on, in here!" Tommy pointed at a building that was to the side. It had a shattered window and a locked door. "Maybe this is the building it the other key was for."

"Why are we going in here exactly?" Jodie asked. "Can't we head back to the town central yet?"

"Those raptors are going to track us down, something is up with these dinosaurs, I know it."
Tommy was on his third key attempting to pen the door. The door opened. "Come on, let's get in.