Finding Tony

It was getting late, the group needed to find somewhere to sleep, settling back at the security place, they sat down and slept, using their bags as pillows.

"Well I was most certainly right, it HAS been a long day." Tommy said to Jodie and Greg.

"It's good it's ended, let's hope tomorrow is better."

The very next day Jodie woke up to find that Jordan was gone.

She woke up Gregory first

"My back hurts." He said "Don't like sleeping like that, why did you wake me up?"

"Jordan's gone." She said

Then they heard a stabbing sound coming from outside.

"Let's go check that out."

They left the building and saw a speared parasaurolophus on the ground and Jordan standing in front of it.

"Jordan!" Jodie called

"I got my spear back! It was still on the raptor I killed so that's cool."

".....why did you kill it?" Gregory asked, rubbing his eyes as he was still tired

"Hunting, we've got to eat somehow."

"Tommy's got the keys to the restaurant you know, they've probably got some fresh fruit and raw stuff for us to cook there, I don't think they're safe to eat." Gregory explained.

Jordan pulled the spear back out of the parasaur's stomach.

"Oh well, guess it could work as a distraction if we get chased by another carnivore!" Jordan wiped the blood off of the spear with a tissue. "So are we headed to the restaurant?" He asked.

"Yep, just have to wake up Tommy, we can't go without him."

They entered the security building again.

"WAKE UP!" Gregory shouted, picking his back-pack up again.

"Ok, ok." Tommy sat up and got his bag. "Give me a minute."
Tommy stood up. "Where we going?"

"Restaurant, I'm hungry." Gregory walked forwards. "Come on!"

Tommy stood up and started following Gregory.

"I'm keeping this spear on me just incase." Jordan spun the spear around.

"Careful." Tommy stepped away a little from Jordan.

"Town central isn't too far from here." Jordan explained. "I wonder if there's anything there."

When they finally had entered the town central, it was empty, well, they thought it was.

The buildings were still standing, no dinosaurs had done too much damage to them.

The restaurant door was opened with the key, and they walked into the building, which was a dining room.

"He's got to be in here somewhere, he's the only chance we're getting out of here, split up, we can find him quicker that way." Jordan explained

"It's not that big of a building." Gregory responded. "Let's just call his name. TONY, TONY!"

There was no answer.

Tommy looked at a table and read out the menu. "Dodo burger? Is that actually dodo meat?"

"I don't know, only the chefs and T.J know." Jordan responded

"Who are the chefs?" Jodie asked.

"We've got three, I don't know where they've went, maybe eaten by a dinosaur by now, I hope not, but it's a likely thing, unless they've locked themselves somewhere with Tony in the kitchen or something."

"Should we go check?"

"Probably."

Jordan headed towards the kitchen, everyone followed, obviously.

"Just down this corridor now." Jordan put his hand on the kitchen door handle. "It's locked." He said

"Of course it's locked! I'm not surprised, what are we going to do now?" Greg was annoyed

"Use this." Jordan attacked the door with a spear, doing enough damage to knock it down, but the spear snapped in half. "Oh well, surprised it lasted that long seeing as it was a museum prop, he better be in here though."

They entered the room.

Tony wasn't in sight.

"Where else is he going to be?" Greg was frustrated. "Super annoying!"

Tommy turned back around to leave, and saw Tony slumped right next to the door motionless.

"Huh?" He shook him. He didn't wake up. "Someone check his pulse or somethin"

Gregory got a cup from the cupboard and filled it with water from the sink, he then threw the water onto Tony, somehow waking him up.
"How comical." He said to himself "guess he was just in a deep sleep."

"Huh?" Tony looked around. "you guys are still alive?!" He got up.

"Some of us." Jodie sighed

"What do you mean, oh yeah one is missing... well this kinda looks bad doesn't it!"

"Well that's what you get when trying to run a dinosaur park." Gregory said "that sounded bad I'm sorry."

"Alright listen, we can forget this ever happened if you just get a helicopter and take us away, I don't want nothing to do with this once I get out of here, so I'm not blaming you as long as I get out of here, as bad as that seems." Tommy explained

"I'm terribly sorry, I'll get the helicopters over right away!"

Meanwhile outside of the restaurant, Wendy was opening the large doors of the museum, as she had finished feeding the fish in the tanks and was clueless as to what was going on outside.

Back at the restaurant Tony had called the helicopters.

"All we have to do is wait here for them now, they'll give me a call when they've landed." Tony walked out of the kitchen before immediately going back inside. "Correction, survive and not wait."

The dilophosaurus pounced into the kitchen.

"Let's run! We've got to get out of here!"

The 5 ran out of the kitchen and slammed the door on the dilo.

"That's why I had the door locked." Tony had his back on the door as the dilophosaurus was trying to burst out.