Proto and Iguana

The Allosaurus lost the battle between it and the Rex, it began to run away, towards the desert.

The Dinos completely lost track of the humans, but they still wanted them, for whatever reason.

The Rex was about to turn around and move it, but it was ambushed by the deinonychus that wanted revenge. There was 4 left, the one who got head butted was injured, but still standing.

The Rex grabbed one with its teeth instantly. Two other ones hopped onto its back and began gnawing on its tough skin. The Rex stomped on the other one, that was attempting to climb up its leg.

The Rex shook and one deino fell off, and was booted away by a T-Rex kick. The last deinonychus hopped of the T-Rexes back and scampered away.

The Rex began to eat the Deinonychus corpses, as it had not ate for a while.

The Allosaurus was catching up to Finley and Jodie, without realising it.

"I hope Tommy and Gregory are ok." Jodie said, her and Finley were now walking as they realised they lost track of the Dinosaurs.

"So do I, but we're close to the desert now, I can see it."

"Wait, why do we need to go to the desert burrows if we got away?"

A chirping noise was heard, they turned around and saw the Allo standing right in front of them.

"THAT'S WHY!"

Another chase began, and they sprinted towards the desert.

"Do you know how fast this one is?" Jodie asked

"I have no idea, only Gregory knows about the theropods!"

The allosaurus ducked its head down and attempted to bite one of them, it narrowly missed Jodie.

"Oh no, oh no."

"Where has the Rex went?"

The desert was getting closer

"We can make it, we can make it!"

The Allosaur was getting even closer, they had to get to the burrows.

Back at the Forest more and more compsognathus emerged from the bushes. "How much is there?" Gregory was beginning to worry.

"Hurry up and move it!" Tommy slapped the iguanodon.

More compys meant more attempts to climb up the iguanodon, the iguanodon was feeling the little terrors climb up its legs every now and then, but now it was starting to annoy it.

Back at the plains and the desert was ever so nearer.

Both Jodie's and Finley's feet touched the sand.

"We don't have time to look for a burrow, we just have to be really quick with this!" Finley got faster.

The gallimimus began stampeding again when they saw the allosaur. And the protoceratops all went into their burrows

"Follow the protoceratops!" Jodie began chasing after one and it led them into a burrow.

The Allosaur went to snap one more time and missed again. It gave up and chased after the gallimimus.

Inside the burrow was one protoceratops.

"Even in times like this I still have to admire the effort into recreating these!" Jodie got out her notepad

"I don't think you're going to be needing that anymore." Finley said

"You're right, I'll take a picture instead!"

The protoceratops was a little frightened, it tried chomping on Finley's fingers until it realised that they weren't a threat.

"Do you think the allo is gone yet?" Jodie asked

"...I'll check." Finley crept out of the burrow and saw the allo eating a gallimimus. "Poor thing." Finley crawled back inside the burrow "it's kind of clear, the allosaurus is eating a gallimimus. It might take a while for it to eat, until then we're going to have to stay down here."

"Ok fine with that, I get to be with the protoceratops!"

Back at the Forest the Iguandon was becoming agitated, it had stopped drinking and lifted its head out of the water.

"Finally! Took him forever he must've been thirsty!" Tommy was grabbing hold of the iguanodon, waiting for it to move "keep a tight hold!" He said to Gregory

The iguanodon kicked its back leg, knocking a few compys over. More compys were attempting to climb, but the Iguanodon had had it and began to buck away, tipping off all of the dinos that attempted to climb on board.

"Now we're getting somewhere!"

The compys were still right after Gregory and Tommy, but the iguanodon out-sped them and started galloping away back into the plains.

"Woo! Let's just hope it goes into the right direction!"

"I feel sick." Gregory stated. "How long do we have to be on this for?"

Back at the desert, a few loud steps were heard.

"I think the Allosaur has gone now." Finley crept out of the burrow again. "We're safe, come out."

Jodie left the burrow.

"Come on, let's get moving, we're going to have to get back to the town central." Finley began walking forward. "You coming?"

Jodie was stood still, silent.