The Ending

Tommy ran over to the Triceratops, who only suffered minor damage to its frill. And patted it on the back. "So that's where you went Timmy!"

The mum and son triceratops then marched inside of the museum, including the other new borns as well.

"I'm gettin' this place investigated." Jordan muttered, under his breath so no one could hear him.

"Well, NOW we play the waiting game," Tony left the museum, sat down and cried.

"Awkward." Greg whispered to Jodie

"MY BEAUTIFUL CREATION RUINED! I HAD WORKED ON THIS FOR MANY DAYS! MANY YEARS!" Tony sobbed. "...where is T.J?" He got up. "I have to find T.J!"

Greg stopped Tony from wandering off. "There's still dangerous dinosaurs out there, I think all of us want to go home and not risk our lives against a dinosaur, T.J has probably, sadly, gotten killed by one and you looking for one is probably going to get you killed."

"Oh well, I guess I'll have to cope without him, time to contemplate my life choices and where to go from here." Tony sighed

"He's blue."

"No he isn't."

"You know what I meant Greg."

"Gregory."

"Will you two shut up?"

Meanwhile, where T.J actually is.

When he had left the the incubation centre, he went to the museum to steal some fish to eat as well as a spear to use as a weapon, avoiding a dilophosaurus fight by scaring it off with the spear.

He got back into the incubation room and watched his new creation hatch.

"Yes, yes! Rise my amphibious-reptilian beauty! Rise!.....And you as well, big-headed Rex thing."

Back at the museum, Tommy said bye to the trike herd and they wandered off into the plains of the Safari zone.

"Is this place cleared from carnivores now?" Gregory asked

"Mainly, only a few raptors from what I can remember seeing." Tommy responded

"I can't believe it's all gone! It's all gone!" Tony cried.

"Ok, ok, we get that and it's sad, but someone switched off all of the power in the fences, that was definitely done on purpose. And I think I know who it is." Jordan explained.

"Who would do such a thing? Who would unleash these dinosaurs upon us?"

"You, you would."

"You know what I meant Gregory. Anyway, who do you think did it Jordan?"

"...Nathan. I mean he was the only one in there right? He's dead anyway so I guess that's the case solved?" Said Jordan I'm getting the police over here and they'll know who did all of this, probably Tony, but no one out of these buffoons will believe me.

"I don't know how I'm going to get away with letting several people be mauled by dinosaurs. I'll never be forgave." Tony sighed

"Yeah you won't, but nothing you can do, you didn't expect these dinosaurs to break out and kill everyone, so it's 50/50." Replied Gregory

A few hours of waiting outside of the museum, the sun was setting and a helicopter was heard.

"Well, looks like it's our time to leave." Tony sat up after sobbing for a few hours. "Let's get out of here."

The 5 headed over to the helicopter, saying good riddance to the island of terror.

"I don't even know if I want anything to do with dinosaurs anymore." Said Jodie

"One thing I've learnt is that despite knowing that they're ravenous creatures anyway, I don't like theropods anymore." Gregory added.

".......I just want to get out of here." Tommy finished

Jordan gave a mean look at Tony.

"...Sorry?"

"Oh you'll be sorry." He whispered

"Well,.... ok then." Tony looked down. "We're going back to California, I can get you guys a hotel room somewhere... ok I'll talk about it nearer the time."

Back on the island TJ had heard the helicopter fly away.

"Looks like they got away, hopefully Tony didn't, I need his money." He headed into the security building and into the incubation room. "Well come on you 3, let's go transport these dinosaurs back into the real world, just going to have to call the boat now." He explained.

"What're we taking?" One of them asked.

"Don't you chefs listen? A spinsosaurus, got the information from a guy who was crushed by the Rex, sad but true. Albert told me that."

Albert was another chef that worked at the restaurant, witnessing Finley's death from a far.

"Should only take a few days for this boat to get here, for now, we wait.. for chaos."

To be continued?