::George X Male reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: airplanes, airport, vulnerability
(p.s. don't forget to request I'm running out!)
(T/n): twitch name
———————————————

"Are you all set for the trip?" (y/n)'s mother chirped over the echoey phone call. "Yeah mom, I'm just waiting for my plane right now" He responded. "Hi Mrs.(l/n)!" Sapnap shouted making me move my phone closer to him so she could hear him better. "Sapnap! Did you make sure my son ate enough food? You know how he gets with an empty stomach" She told Sapnap making me blush and pull the phone away. "Mom! Stop embarrassing me" I whined making Dream and Sapnap laugh along with my mother. I sunk down to my seat as my smile wouldn't falter even for a bit.

"Mom ill have to leave you, the plane just arrived," I said hanging up on her and getting up with the other two. "Are you excited to meet Gogy?" Sapnap joked making me smile brightly and nod. George and I have been dating for a few months now but no one knows except for their close friends. This would be our first time meeting since dream and Sapnap introduced us to each other.

I was already friends with dream and Sapnap but they always hung out with this other friend they had  who didn't live in the U.S. I always wanted to chime in their call to see how their friend was but they always stayed up super late just to play Minecraft with them. But one day, they needed a fourth person for one of dreams manhunts and they invited me to be the fourth hunter.

I immediately noticed his Minecraft skin compared to mine. His skin was unique, with the clout goggles and the similar style to Steve, while my character was more of like Sapnap's style. Since that video, they have dropped moments where it was just us two talking to each other and we grew close that quick. Dream was surprised that George grew on me since I don't really go out of my way to befriend someone, I let them come to me.

"Lets go get our seats!" Dream said as we scanned our tickets and walked through the little connector between the entrance of the plane and the airport. "Thank you for booking your flight with us! You'll be in good care!" One of the flight attendants said as she let us go down the rows and choose our seats.

"I want window!" Sapnap shouted running to the middle isles and went to get in. "Man, I wanted that seat you fucker" I whined as I got the middle seat as dream placed our handheld suitcases on top and closed the lid. "How long will the flight be?" I asked dream as he buckled himself in and slid his phone out.

"Around nine hours dude" he said with a chuckle as he showed me the timer. I sighed as I turned to Sapnap who was busy on his phone. "Wait weren't we supposed to be vlogging this?" I asked dream as I whipped my head back around to him.

He clicked his tongue as he pressed on the record on his phone and pointed it at his feet. "Hello guys! Today's video we will be meeting the georgenotfound and I'm here with Sapnap and (T/n)!" Dream said as he aimed his phone towards me, where I nervously waved and he moved a bit to get Sapnap on.

"The flight will be nine hours long but we will update you guys on the way! Stay tuned" Dream said turning his phone off and smiled at me. "Done! Now we can sleep for a bit" he said as he crossed his arms against his chest and leaned his head back on his chair.

I turned to see outside and it was pretty foggy in Florida right now. It was roughly six in the morning when we arrived at the airport. We wanted to go on the earliest flight we could've. We will arrive at the UK roughly around ten pm at night. Suddenly, the intercom in the airplane started to play its usual safety protocols.

They finally finished and the plane began to take off and we were settled in the air. "Make sure you sleep (y/n), cuz we need you energized" Sapnap said as he slapped my back and placed on his eye mask. I nodded and took off my phone and sent a text to George real quick.