::Sapnap x Male Reader::

Not proofread

Listened to We Belong Together by Richie Valens for this story : D

Warnings: Homophobia, Coming out, Fights, Violence, Vulgar Language, Assault. 

---------------------------------------------------

"I'm not sure If I have the guts to..." I said as I unwrapped my lunch from my lunch bag and took out my water bottle. I heard a soft sigh come from in front of me as I took a bite from my burrito. I looked up and saw Badboyhalo with a softened frown. "You keep saying the same thing every time (y/n). Don't you get tired of it?" He said as he also did the same thing to his lunch. I finished my bite before speaking, "Yeah, but you understand where I'm coming from right?" I told him which he quickly nodded. 

"Of course! I'm not forcing you to come out. That's the last thing I want to do" He wiped the sides of his mouth with a napkin before he continued to talk. "But at the same time, you also told me you wanted to be freer this school year? You want to be able to kiss Sapnap without fearing someone will snitch" Badboyhalo said making me jump at the sudden mention of Sapnap. 

I placed my burrito down and quickly placed a finger on my lips to indicate for him to be quieter. "We aren't dating yet!" I told him making him playfully roll his eyes while suddenly another boy came to sit next to us. He wore a diamond blue sweatshirt and black washed-out skinny jeans. His backpack strap was only on one of his shoulders as he took a seat next to Bad. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late. Stupid math teacher made me stay back for a bit since he thought I was cheating" Skeppy said as he quickly took out his lunch from his backpack and looked back at the cafeteria clock to see how much time he has to eat. 

"Don't worry skeppy, you have enough time to eat! Here, I got you a brownie" Bad said as he passed the treat towards the other with a smile. "But did you cheat though?" I asked him as I wiped my hands on my napkins. He showed off his guilty smile which he always does when he knows he's in the wrong. "Okay, to be fair I only copied one or two answers and that was it!" I laughed a bit as I took a sip from my water. I sighed as Bad took notice like he always does. 

"Look (y/n), I don't like seeing my friend be in this turmoil all by himself with no help. Why don't you just do it and just wing it? Arent your parents supportive too?" Bad said as he gave skeppy an extra spoon as he pushed his bowl to the side as skeppy silently thanked him and took a few spoonfuls. Bad always gave some of his food to skeppy since he knows skeppy doesn't know how to make his own lunches or even enough for one person. 

Bad was kind of right in this situation. This is supposed to be our senior year and I'm too worried about my classmates and peers figuring out I'm not straight. But I get tired of hiding my true self from the public eye. My parents already know I'm not straight and they are fully supportive which I'm forever grateful for. I sighed as I opened my phone and went on Instagram. I had a draft already saved which was just a short picture dump of my friends and me being ourselves with a simple sappy caption. It read, "I'm tired of being someone I'm clearly not. Hey, names (y/n) and I'm (sexuality)". 

Bad looked over at me with a smile waiting for me to press the post button on top of the screen. "It's okay (y/n), I believe in you!" Bad said as skeppy threw me a thumbs up since he had a mouthful of food. I took a breath in and finally pressed the button. I felt weight literally lifted from my shoulders as soon as I posted that. "How do you feel?" Skeppy asked as he finally swallowed his bite. I smiled widely and closed my phone and put it away. "Never been better!" 

Lunch was finally over for us three as I waved them goodbye as I made my way towards the Gymnasium. It was my second last class for the day as I quickly made my way to the boy's locker room. I went to my assigned one and saw my other friends there playing around already. "(y/n)! Get your ass over here" Punz said as I quickly dropped my things and walked over. "Whats up?" I asked them but I was greeted with hard pats on my back making me jolt a bit at the sudden actions.