::Wilbur x Male! Reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: anxiety, anxiety attack

psa; im so sorry ive been in a hiatus : c

—————————————

Twitchcon is an event hosted in different locations and different times to give internet public figures a chance to meet fans, host their own panel, and meet other creators. A lot of fans pay good money to get VIP passes to meet certain creators a bit faster. It's common for creators to even go live in their own channels and promote their own booth or upcoming panel they will be participating or will be attending. Panels are most famous for creators on twitch who have their type of "show" that can be easily broadcasted and promoted. However, other panel shows could go as simple as a "questions and answers" for a certain group of creators.

The event could be overwhelming for others due to so many creators and so many fans being in one spot. The fear of not being up to par for fans or your panel having technical issues is very common for twitch creators to fear for. Certain times, twitch employees aren't so great with twitch creators for unknown reasons. They can make your panel or your meet and greet stressful when it does not have to. They could rush your meet and greet, so your fans don't get a personalized message from yourself or even times to receive gifts.

-

"Wilbur? Wilbur?" I said as I rubbed my eyes lazily with one hand and the other shoved Wilbur's shoulder slightly. He stirred and finally lifted his head from against the window of the plane. "Huh? What..time is it?" Wilbur asked groggily, his accent coming out very thick. I looked at my watch and it appeared to be past noon. "The planes gonna land in ten minutes" I told Wilbur as he nodded and rubbed his neck, which stiffened by the position he slept. "How was your sleep?" I asked Wilbur as I retrieved his glasses that were kept inside my shirt, hung by a leg so he could sleep comfortably. I ran a soft hand down his thigh as I handed him his eyewear.

He fixed his hair a bit, his curls bouncing around and placed his glasses on. "It was..a bit fine. It's just that because we are on air, I don't think I could sleep alright"  Wilbur said as I nodded and looked down the multiple isles and rows of people. Some of them were just waking up as well, due to the message from the pilot notifying that we will be landing shortly. "Do you wanna nap in the Airbnb when we land? We still have enough time until twitch con" I asked Wilbur as I went to grab his hand and gave it small squeezes as he turned his own hand around and intertwined our fingers with a soft sigh. "Yes, please" he answered with a soft look on his eyes. They looked very tired, in very much need of undisturbed sleep.

The plane's system chimed again indicating that we will land in five minutes. I fixed my appearance a bit and waited until we landed to get our bags. We landed in California, since another one would be hosted at Amsterdam but Wilbur really wanted to come to California. The system chimed once more and as the plane finally landed, we waited for a bit more until everything was settled and then we were allowed to leave the plane. I quickly left my seat and grabbed our bags as Wilbur walked in front, trying to get us out and get our other bag at the bag claim.

We walked out of the plane and it was a nice fresh of air hit us as we walked some more and walked towards the bag claim in the airport. "They're not kidding when they say Cali is beautiful" I said as I saw outside and was met with a beautiful blue sky. Tall building could be seen from far away and busy streets are loud as ever. Back in UK, Wilbur and I are used to walking to almost everywhere we would have to go to, so city traffic is still a very new thing to us.

Wilbur and I waited for our bag in the bag claim as I held onto our two bags. I yawned as I sleepily ran a hand through Wilbur's hair, liking the touch of his soft hair against my fingers. Our bag finally showed up as Wilbur grabbed it and we walked out of the airport. Another gush of air hit us as the Californian weather made its way to our skin fast as lighting. "Oh god, the warmth is no joke" I said chuckling as I blew some air out from my cheeks as went to wait for a taxi. "Look how fast my glasses fogged up!" Wilbur said as his eye glasses had white fog covering both lenses slightly. I giggled as I removed them for him and wiped them clean and placed them back on his face.