::Awesamdude x Male!reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: underage drinking, smoking, sexuality talk, gambling (nothing big but just in case)
this one was relatively long so hopefully it isn't all over the place :, (
——————————————

I took a sip of my water as the next episode of the random show we picked from Netflix queued up. I was sat on one of Quackity's reclining chairs as the others were sat on the extended couch. It was a simple Saturday night for our group to hangout after a week of constant school.  Our group consisted of: Dream, Sapnap, George, Quackity, Karl, And I. We were all seniors and the only one that was actually seventeen was George to a surprise. I heard shuffling next to me as I turned slightly to not show that I'm looking and to my demise it was just Sapnap and dream cuddling in the couch. I sighed internally and looked to the screen with a bittersweet feeling in my mouth.

Within our group, dream and Sapnap came out together and announced they were dating a year ago. They've been together so well and I'm so jealous of how well they fit together. We've been all super supportive of them all throughout. When they came out, it encouraged me to find my person too. Yet, I never found the right one. I was blinded by their love and lies that even dream had to slap me to break the trance I was under. I allowed my past lovers to mistreat me and do what they pleased in order for them to stay. Since then, I've been looking for the right person but I'm starting to think I won't find them at all.

Suddenly, the tv was paused and a lamp was turned on as we all questioned to what was happening. "Listen up you losers!" Quackity said as he and Karl stood up in front of the couch and stood next to each other. "We got...THIS! again!" Karl said flashing us a flyer as Quackity fetched for the extras. He began passing them out, making sure I got two for some reason.

"Make sure to leave your belongings in a safe place this time! I'm not responsible if anything goes missing" Quackity said as I thanked him as I received mine and looked at the font size and colors. There was a big picture of Quackity and Karl plastered right next to each other with bold letters on top. It read, "GRAND HOUSE PARTY! YOU WONT WANT TO MISS OUT!" In a red color making it quite hard to read. Karl cleared his throat as he explained what this whole thing was about.

"My parents wont be here for the next three weeks since they're on their anniversary vacation" he said as we all nodded. "Right so Quackity and I thought what if, we hosted a grand party at my house! Invite anyone that seems cool and even have beer!" Karl said as Quackity and him high fived each other and giggled. "Karl but who's gonna get the beer?" Dream said with a confused look. I did wonder that as well. It's hard enough to get weed around these times. "Don't worry don't worry. My older brother is buying us beer if I let him get some of our fair share of weed" Karl said wiggling his eyebrows. "Hell yeah!" Quackity said excitedly. "Wait, we? What do you mean we?" I asked not catching very quickly.

"Ugh I didn't want to do this but if we want beer we'll have to give up some ounces" Karl said scratching his left arm. "What?! Fuck no! I'm not giving up my stash" Sapnap exclaimed with an offended look. "Cmon sap! It's for this party, and it's not just yours it's all of ours" Quackity said as he looked around making sure his parents didn't come down the stairs by the sudden shout. "Look I'm giving up some of mine so hopefully you guys would too" Quackity said with a hopeful look. "Nuh uh! You know how hard I tried getting mine" George complained crossing his arms against his chest.

"Guys! You promised to do anything for our 'friend'!" Karl said doing quotation marks on the word friend. Who were they referring to? I dug into my pockets and looked at my two big stashes that I had of just weed. "So this party is supposed to help our 'friend'?" Sapnap asked scratching his stubble slightly. Karl and Quackity nodded frantically. "He's going to be there and he seems like the great candidate" Quackity said with a smile. "Who?" I asked as I leaned forward and laid my portion of weed onto the glass table behind the two boys. "Don't worry about it! And see? If (y/n) can give up his own share you guys can too!" Karl said with big eyes as the other three boys groaned audibly and searched their pockets and placed their portions bedsides mine.