::Philza::

part 2 of my philza chapter bc a lot of ppl wanted another part!
Not proofread
Warnings: death, death mention, blood mention, weapons, grief, ghosts.

——————————————
(Y/n) went out with a bang by Dream.

-
-
The message was shown on everyone who was active on the server who were a couple of few which consisted of Phil, Tubbo, Quackity and fundy. Phil looked down towards his left seeing the message almost taunt him as he dropped the phone letting it hang from the cord on the wall and fell on his knees.

It was (y/n)'s last canon death so there's no way he's coming back. Phil couldn't comprehend what just happened, his body wouldn't let him. Then, the familiar feelings of tears and anguish came suddenly to Phil making him cry out in tears.

His whole face was covered in many warm tears and they kept coming. It stained his apron he was currently wearing. He clutched his fists into tight balls wanting to hit something out of anger and sadness.

Tommy was leaning against his own room door hearing his own father cry in misery as he kept replaying the message that was shown. "Is he actually dead?" He asked himself quietly until a hard knock was heard on the main door of their home.

He quickly came out of his room and opened it. Techno blade stood in the very small frame door and leaned down to get inside. His armor was dirty and was covered in blood that didn't belong to him. He removed his helmet and dropped it on the floor with a loud thud.

"I failed you Phil, I am so sorry" technoblade said as he dropped his axe beside him and kneeled in front of the weeping man. He placed his head against the floorboard and placed both of his hands next to his head. "Please forgive me!" He said. Tommy was stunned with what he was seeing. He's never seen techno look so defeated before.

Phil didn't respond as he crawled over to the bigger man and took him in his arms in a big tight hug. Phil didn't stop weeping as techno returned the said hug, not really wanting to but thinking this was the appropriate time to do it anyways. "..." Tommy didn't know what to say or do in this situation.

He just lost his older brother which he had little to no communication from them for a year or so. They died to the man who was supposed to be there for him. Dream promised him he would always give him joy and happiness if he stuck by his side. Yet, he killed one of his loved ones in cold blood.

-

The ones who loved (y/n) came by towards the forest to visit where he was slain. Phil was held on by technoblade since he couldn't walk by himself since his vision and eyes became very red and puffy. "Go around this corner and the chest should be right there" technoblade said to Ranboo who nodded as he flashed his torch towards that direction.

Everyone's feet left foot prints wherever they went and Tommy gasped as he recognized the big boot footprints. "Phil these were your boots! He's over here" Tommy said as he went ahead and walked a bit faster.

The chest was placed in front of where (y/n)'s body was. "Wait, where is his body?" Phil asked as he sniffled a bit. "They despawned a few minutes ago.." technoblade said. They huddled against the chest and they let Phil walk forward and open it.

He opened it and left it open as he rummaged through the things with shaky hands until he saw the familiar phone. He took it in his hands and slid it open. The Lock Screen was a picture of all of them; Tommy, technoblade, Wilbur and philza.

"Oh god!" Philza cried out as he held the phone towards his chest as he began to cry once more. The others went towards the chest and saw a few items that reminded of themselves. "No way! He kept this?" Wilbur said as he grabbed a bracelet that was almost torn to shreds. Wilbur made it for him one day and (y/n) promised he would never remove it.