::Karl x Male!reader::

Not proofread
Warnings: character death, disease, death talk, angst to fluff
I didn't want to write a part two so this one is a bit long :, c
make sure to request :0

——————————————

"So what did the doctors say?" Dream asked as him and his four other friends entered the hospital room and quickly pulled nearby chairs to sit next to their friend who was in the bed. He sat up as much as he could and sighed. "Take your time" Quackity said as he removed his beanie and placed it on his lap.

(Y/n) looked at the many things he was connected to in order to function properly. He then looked around the room, seeing his childhood friends and lover have worried looks instead of the ones full of laughters and joy like he remembers.

"One month" he responded quietly as Dream removed his mask and left it to fall on his lap as the pained look over came him. "One month for what?" George asked as he moved his chair a bit closer not understanding. "That's not funny dude" Sapnap said quietly as he placed his hand on (y/n)'s leg with a saddened smile.

"I have one month left before I...my disease kills me" (y/n) said feeling an odd feel over come him after saying those words. He never liked talking about death at all. He doesn't quite understand it and almost feels like it can't happen to him. Right?

"Wait what?! But! But they said they were going to fix you right up" George said a bit louder as he tried to stand from his chair. Quackity quickly placed his hand on his thigh and shook his head. "Not right now George" George sighed and sat down visibly upset and angry.

"You know what this calls for?" Karl said fidgeting with the hem of his sweater.  "What?" (Y/n) asked not wanting to feel gloomy and sad. "Do you remember that bucket list you had back in middle school?" Karl asked. Sapnap snapped his fingers as he remembered. "Karl you're a genius!" Then he apologized for sounding a bit loud.

"Wait I don't get it?" (Y/n) asked looking around the room for answers. Dream placed his mask back on, the sound of his mask clicking into place echoing in the room. "It means that we're fulfilling your wishes (y/n)" dream said, you can faintly notice the smile in his voice.

"But how? I can't leave this room" (y/n) sadly stated feeling hopeless. "Not if we sneak you out!" Quackity said putting his beanie back on as the others went into work quickly.

"How are you all going to do that?!" (Y/n) asked surprised but also excited. It's been a while since he's been able to do something eventful like this. "Okay, what are the things you like actually need to use to like breathe and stuff?" Karl asked as he stood over (y/n) looking at the bags full off odd liquids. "All of them so I need this whole pole" (y/n) shyly responded. Karl bent down and kissed his forehead.

"Okay! I'll go get the extra bags of these!" Karl said as he opened the many drawers containing the liquids and stuffed them into his backpack. "I got his doctor notes for his medications and stuff!" Quackity announced as he tossed them to Karl. "Guys you know you can be in trouble for shit like this?" (Y/n) said as they all stopped and stared at him.

"Would you rather rot in here for a month?" Dream asked softly, knowing the answer. (Y/n) slowly shook his head while the others continued stuffing their bags with things (y/n) needed to go on with his days.

Karl walked back over and smiled. "Here put this on" he pulled his hoodie over his head, exposing part of his waistline making (y/n) blush and turn away respectfully, not after glancing one last time. "I don't have bottoms though so I think you can wrap someone's shirt as a skirt" he stated.

(Y/n) tried putting the hoodie on but was struggling since he felt so weak. "Here" Karl said as he helped the other male dress with ease. "Can you stand?" Karl asked as (y/n) half nodded. "Yes but I need this to walk. Instead of a cane" he shook his pole lightly.