五 (Five)

(Arielle's POV)

I woke up and forgot where I was for a brief second.

I got out of the bed and quietly ventured to the bathroom. I didn't know if Koan was awake and I didn't want to wake him if he was.

I peed, washed my hands, washed my face, and tried to tame my hair before leaving.

I opened the double doors just in time to see Izumi on the other side about to punch in the code.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Good morning."

"Is Koan up?"

"Oh....I'm not sure."

She was about to walk through the doors when she stopped. She gave me a look I couldn't place before smiling softly.

"Would you mind waking him?"

"Oh...um....he won't mind?"

She shook her head. "I don't think so."

"Okay."

"Tell him breakfast is in fifteen minutes."

I shut the doors as she left and stood in front of his door for probably four minutes before I grabbed the doorknob. I carefully opened it and quickly scanned the room.

It was a very....beautiful room. The color scheme was white and black.

It had large windows lining one of the walls with the blinds drawn shut. The bed sat on its own platform with a nightstand on each side and a plush rug underneath it. Across from the bed was a flat screen TV on the wall and a tv stand underneath. On the right side of that was a small desk and on the left was a bookshelf. There was a walk-in closet a few feet away from where I was. Right by the desk was a door that was shut so I couldn't tell what it was.

I jumped a little when my eyes found their way back to the bed. Why?

Because Koan was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at me.

And he was shirtless.

Talk about a nice morning view.

"Your mom asked me to wake you for breakfast." I quickly explained.

He said nothing as he stood up and stretched.

God bless that stretch.

I said he was someone from a wet dream. That was when he was clothed. Him only partially clothed.......I don't even know how to explain that.

The man was utterly flawless, even with the numerous scars I saw scattered about. You could tell he worked out. He had to because I don't think you can just be born like that.

My eyes were immediately drawn to his very....distinct V and defined abdominals. I let myself look for a few seconds before looking down at my feet.

Neither of us said anything as he walked over the desk and grabbed a notebook. He looked back at me and held it out.

I was unsure if I should or could fully enter his room since I imagine it's a very very clean place so I remained in my spot.

I noticed him start smirk before he spoke.

"You can come in."

I walked over and took the notebook from his hand. I opened it to see dates and numbers. I flipped to the bookmarked page and realized what it was.

"Your daily vitals."

He said nothing as he opened the door by the desk. It was a room filled with different medical supplies and smelled/looked very sterile.