十三 (Thirteen)

A/N:

I.....😶

Um.....🤭

You're welcome.....🙃

Enjoy! 😬

-B.😘

(Also, this chapter goes Elle's POV to Koan's and back to Elle's so just be aware.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Arielle's POV)

"Let's get you checked out."

"No, I'm fine for now."

"Elle,"

"I said I'm fi-"

"You're not fine!You're bleeding because you were f*cking shot!"

He didn't let me argue with him anymore. He dragged me into one of the rooms and made me lay on the bed.

The bullet hit my shoulder and the impact of it made me hit the floor. Doc had rushed to my side, grabbed me, and pulled me into another room. Once those doors were shut, he pulled out my phone and quickly explained to whoever was on the phone what was happening. The SWAT team busted in within seconds and got all four men. By got, I mean killed because the men started taking shots and the SWAT team fired back.

They tried to escort us out afterwards, but Doc yelled at them. We'd both been injured yet they were trying to make us leave a hospital. Eventually they got tired of Doc cursing at them and agreed on a compromise so we moved down to the ED.

"You're hurt to." I said, pointing at his head.

"It stopped bleeding. Head wounds bleed like crazy even if it's not that bad. Yours is worse."

I shook my head as April came rushing in.

"Are you both okay?"

"We'll live." Doc said, snapping on some gloves.

"Need help?" She asked, looking at my shoulder.

"Yeah."

Because of where the bullet hit me, I was given the option of either taking my scrub top off or having it cut off since he couldn't get to the wound otherwise. I tried sitting up and taking it off, but the was impossible and hurt like hell.

"Least I wore a sports bra today." I mumbled as April cut my top down the middle.

"How are you not crying and screaming in pain?" She asked.

"I'd guess adrenaline. She will definitely feel it when it wears off." Doc said.

"Let's get this done before that happens then." I said.

Fifteen minutes later, he had finished taking the bullet out and stitching me up. He was bandaging me up when four people entered.

It was Kintaro, Izumi, Seiichi, and Renzo.

"Thank goodness you're alright." Izumi said, rushing towards me and hugging me.

"Shoulder." Doc said and Izumi instantly let me go.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I'm still numbed up."

"They told us a nurse was killed, but they didn't know who. We thought....." Izumi said, tears building up in her eyes.

"I'm okay." I smiled, grabbing her hand.