三十四 (Thirty-Four)

(Koan's POV)

I watched from the comfort of the bed as Elle scurried around the room trying to get ready.

"We're going to be late." She said, standing in front of the mirror trying to find something to wear. More specifically, she was trying to find something with a high neck.

"Whose fault is that?" I asked.

She stared at me through the mirror, her eyes starting at my feet and traveling up. She stopped and started chewing on her lip when she reached my lap which was barely covered by the bedsheets. I cleared my throat causing her eyes to shoot up to meet mine and she blushed.

"It's your fault." She insisted.

"My fault? Last I checked, you're the one that wanted to go again and again." I teased.

"Well you...you...you shouldn't look like that." She argued, getting flustered.

I gave her a smirk as I tossed the sheets aside, leaving me bare, and got up from the bed.

"And how exactly do I look?"

She turned around shaking her head and holding her hands out in front of her to stop me from getting too close.

"We don't have time for your...shenanigans."

"You seemed to thoroughly enjoy my...shenanigans last night and early this morning." I whispered, getting closer and closer.

Before she could do or say anything about it, I suddenly lifted her up, leaning her back against the wall with a slight thud as she gasped. Her legs wrapping around my waist and arms around my neck for support.

Koan, we have to get ready." She groaned as I kissed along the pulse of her neck, triggering a small moan to escape her lips.

"We can skip and just stay here." I said as I continued my assault on her neck, kissing every spot that I knew drove her crazy.

I deliberately pushed my hard cock against her core which caused her to gasp and moan. Her hands clawed at my back trying to pull me closer as she tilted her head to the side, giving me more access to her neck.

"Thought we had to get ready?" I groaned, rubbing my cock along her heat again, making her legs wrap tighter around me.

When her hands started moving from my back to my neck and down to my chest, I instantly grabbed her wrists, bringing them above her head.

"Did I say you could touch me?" I taunted, brushing my lips lightly over hers.

She gave me a grin, her nose grazing mine as she spoke. "When you own something, you can touch it whenever you want."

"You own me, huh?" I chuckled, my lips grazing hers.

"Your heart, body, and soul belong to me, don't they?" She simply replied.

"Mmm hmm..." I deepened our kiss, getting lost in the feeling of her velvety tongue against mine.

A minute or so later, with no warning, I released her hands and stepped back which caused her to fall to her feet unexpectedly. She whimpered from the loss of my touch and pouted at me.

"Don't want to be late now do we?" I asked, turning on my heels and heading for the bathroom. I could feel her burning gaze on me the entire time and I just smirked.

I was ready to go in roughly twenty minutes which was still five minutes faster then Elle. She changed her outfit four times before finally picking one. It was a knitted dress that was dark green and had a high neck. I wore jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt, and a black peacoat.