About Renaeè

Name - Renaeè HeavenGlade Serena

Born : February 12 , 1980; Domino Gardenia and All Country

Parents : Richard Dumbledore ---  Serena and Rebecca HeavenGlade --- Serena

Family :

Eniar david Serena ( uncle ) , Anna jade vishnesky ( aunt ) , Archie james Serena ( cousin 2 years younger ) , Anastasia Rose Serena ( Cousin 2 years younger ) , Elise adele Serena & Cyrús Viktor Serena ( cousin twins 6 years younger )

Atticus vincent Serena ( Uncle ) , Auròra Eve Foster ( Aunt ) , Zane Archer Serena ( Cousin 3 yrs younger ) , Irene Rosalia Serena ( Cousin 5 years younger ), Astrid Penelope Serena ( Cousin 7 years younger ) , Arlo Tobies Serena ( Cousin 8 years younger )

Blood States : Empresses Royal Pureblood

Story Info :

- in this story albus dumbledore mother kendra dumbledore will be a Royal Pureblood instead of a muggle - born. Dumbledore parents grandparents , great - great - great grandparents will mainly be Royal Pureblood and a couple of Empress royal Pureblood in it, making Rena mother and we'll herself a Empress Royal Pureblood.

- Marcus Flint will be the same year as the twins because he's an essential characters in this story, and I also like his Character

- Oliver Wood will also be in the same year as the twins because I want him to and I don't want him to go Because I love him and Stan him people as well.

Other Info :

So Goddesses and Gods themselves looked after Renaeè and The rest of  her because she has no one else too look after her so They'll took her in because they are also her family as well. And she also going to also the next Princess of Howgwarts and a Olympics.

Her mother was Korean and as for  her Father he was American and 2 of them was meant for each other and their love story was also too  like Romeo and Juliet as well and it was really great Stories about it as well.

Ps.Renaeè will have a lot of Aunties  and Uncles both korean and to also american and greek and Romanian people as well. And she has also too  very much more family member's is also very powerful Hybrid Queens.

RACHEL SABRINA HEAVENGLADE SERENA WILL ALSO BE IN YEAR TWO - CHAPTERS THROUGHTOUT THE YANDERINGS AND ALL OFF A GUIDE ME VARIOUSLY LISTINGS AS WELL.

Their love story was also on the newspaper and also everywhere even in books and Equipments and also too Different book stores.

PS. SO RENAEÈ FAMILY MEMBERS IS FULL OF 20 OVERPROTECTING"S BROTHERS AN 20 OVERPROTECTIVE COUSINS UNCLES AND AUNTIES AS WELL ESPECIALLY SINCE RENAEÈ FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE GOTTEN TO ABOUT LIKE 999,990000 FAMILY MEMBERS.