chapter Eight

Chapter Eight - Petrified - Fighting over you

Author Pov

At she woken up and begun too stare at the ceiling cannot sleep thinking's deeply when suddenly a shadow too appeared when a five bandages finger touched your brows. She look then to see ..... Dobby but with Harry , Oliver , Percy , Ron and Hermione along with the X-men in the Invisibility Cloak too as well.

Renaeè : Guy's what are you doing here. You too Dobby ?

She asked them soon enough the conversation when really Crazy as well.

Dobby : see as I told you that Mrs. HeavenGlade Serena and Mr.Potter shouldn't come back to Howgwarts

He said and they looked at me and I immediately said

Renaeè : Damn it I knew that this is going to happen ?!

Them : What do you mean ?

Renaeé : well you see I have a vision about getting trouble with a flying car you and Ron and me rode. So that's the reason why I wake up so very too much early that day.

Them : Why didn't you tell me ?

They said not to get mad.

Renaeè : it's because I want it as a secret. I know there are visions that lead to the future you know.

After talking Dobby told us that it was now happening once more but before we could say anything about it.

Soon enough I heard voices and told them too go back in the Invisibility's  cloaks ( Renaeè Bought each for one of them ) and what made me feel so shocked was Colin Creevey and he was Petrified and was holdings the camera near his face as well.

We all gasped including me but none of them seemed too be hearing us as well.

We Soon to then heard my grandpapa Dumbledore we then as he just Taken the camera and it also almost blasted on Colin face it wasn't long before as it was something bad as well.

Soon enough they was really now the next D. A. D. A Class as Gilderoy round all of them up.

Gilderoy : Gather Around ! Gather Around ! Can everyone see me ? Can you all hear me ? Excellent. In Lights of the Dark events of recent weeks , Professor dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling Club , to train you all up incase you never needed to defend yourselves as I myself done on countless occasions - for full details , see my publish works.

As she looked around she that every girl sighed dreamily looking at him as well and Renaeè almost wanting too slapped her body since it was hot and cold as well. Her Peppermints and her Lemon and Bubblegum smell was All  now over the class easily as some off a  boys and girls they look at Renaeè and blushed madly as she scoffed at them Gilderoy Precisely and clearly sweaty as well.

Oliver seemed to noticed that his own Princess was sweating and Begun too much fan her with a paper fan and it's was nice and cool as well.

They watched as Snape and Gilderoy face to each other and bow. They then turn wall ten paces and then spinning their wands as if they are now swords fighting.

Gilderoy : As you can see , we are holding our wands in the accepted combat positions. On the count of 3 , we will cast our first spells. Neither of us will be aiming to kill , of course.

Then Harry eyes on Snape mubbling

Harry : I wouldn't bet on that

Gilderoy : One - Two - Three -

Snape : Expelliarmus

The Spell shot at Lockheart of his feet stumbling backwards as all of the girls Expect for Renaeè had a worry glance to Lockheart.

Hermione : do you think he's alright

Harry / Ron : Who cares

They both said in a unison.

Renaeè : Besides his own Ego boosted only gotten hurt

Gilderoy : Well there you have it. That was a disarming charm.And as you all can see I've lost my wand.

When he said that hermione grabbed his wand and returned it which now made Renaeè facepalming.

Gilderoy : Ah Thank you Miss Granger yes an excellent idea to show them that, Professor Snape, but if you don't mind saying so , it was very obvious what you want to do , if I had wanted to stop you it would have been easy

Snape : perhaps it would be too prudent to first teach the students to block unfriendly spells, Professor.

He said coldly as Gilderoy then exclaimed loudly.

Gilderoy : An Excellent suggestion Professor Snape. Let's have a volunteer pair. Potter and weasley, how about you ?

But then stop when Professor Snape spoken.

Snape : Weasley's wand cause devastation with the simplest spells. We'll be sending Potter to the hospital wings in a matchbox. Might as well I suggested someone from my own house. Malfoy perhaps.

Draco and Harry went onto the stage facing each other.

Draco : Scared Potter ?

Harry : You wish

Draco : Let's Make a Bet

Harry : What

He said grumpily.

Draco : if I win I have too take Renaeè on a date. But if you win you're gonna be taking Renaeè on a date.

He said as everyone eyes widen and shout loudly

Renaeè / everyone : WHAT ?!?!