chapter four

Chapter Four - Mandrakes and Cornish Pixies Incident

Third Person Pov

The Next Day Renaeè , Harry , Ron and Hermione are in the Herbology greenhouse for Herbology then soon enough Professor Sprout enters the big classroom.

Sprouts : Good morning Students

Students : Good morning

Sprouts : Today we will re - potting Mandrakes. Now who here can tell me the properties of the mandrake.

Hermione and Renaeè raised both of their hands as many boys and girls all blushing madly and staring at Renaeè

Sprouts : Yes Ms. HeavenGlade Serena

Renaeè : Mandrake or Mandragora is used to Return those who have been Transfigured to their rightfully states. It's also quite Dangerous. The Mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it.

Sprouts : Excellent ten point too the  Howgwarts. As our Mandrakes are only seedlings , their cries won't kill yet. However, they will knock you out for several Hours. That why I have too provided each of you with a pairs off Earmuffs.

Ron frowns as he got a bright pinks colour one while she gets a rainbow earmuffs ( presents from Professor Sprout ). Everyone put their earmuffs on and went straight inside of the too  garden area. Sprouts grasp one of the tufty plant before her .... And pulls. As Renaeè and Harry Gasp as Instead of the original root , it was a small , and muddy , extremely ugly baby pop out of the soil and the leaves are growing right out of it's Head and it started too cry. While Neville rolled his Eyes and Fainted. Sprouts plunges the bawling creatures deep into a pot and remove her earmuffs as the others follow-up the direction. You did following but notice a boy named Justin wink at her which the others boys and girls glared at him as she ignored Him. After that everyone saved neville who lied too the ground.

Sprouts : Hm. Looks like as Though Mr. Longbottom neglected his muffs.

Renaeè looks at Neville then back too her auntie sprouts and said...

Renaeè : No Auntie He just Fainted

Sprouts : Very Well we'll just leaves Him then. Come on four to tray, plenty of pots to go round...

After the class ends the four are in the great hall as Renaeè was reading some Potions and D.A.D.A books with Hers Best Friend Hermione reading some Gilderoy Lockheart's Traveling with Troll while Ron was worried about his broken Wand.

Ron : Say it I'm Doomed.

Harry : You're Doomed.

A flash was interupted as you , Harry and Ron Look to see a small boy who is holding a camera. He look at Rena and Blushes which made her think it was weird.

Colin : Hi ' Ya Harry and Renaeè I'm Colin Creevey. I'm in Gryffindore too.

Harry and Renaeè : Hello Colin nice to meet -

Renaeè and Harry was about to finish the sentence but cutt off by Colin said something m

Colin: They're for my dad --- the pictures. He's a Milkman, you know, a muggle , like all our family's been until me. No one knew all of the odd stuff I could do was magic and till we got a letter from Howgwarts.Everyone just thought I was mental.

Ron ; I can Imagine that

She looked at Colin ,Then Harry , Then Ron and back to the books she was all now recently reading

Colin : Say Harry and Renaeè D' you think your friend could take a photo of me , you and Renaeè standing together ? Ya know to prove that I met you two ?

Harry Glance at Ron and Renaeè who was tilting her head as a no. Until outs of some flocks of owls came into these Hall.

Dean : Post is here

She Look down to see a box and letter from her aunties and uncles and lot of Letters from her 20 Brothers as well.

Dear Renaeè

How are you doing. Your brothers has been hyper again since they have been eating your Cookies. So I bake some cookies for you as an exchange for the eating some cookies. Anyways we now all hoping your safe. Also we heard all about it the D.A.D.A teacher is Gilderoy Lockheart. Ps. Don't trust that man he is just wants to be famous person now he only taken other people's book and made them looks it was his anyways. Oh BTW feel free to share it too your friends

Love

Aunties and Uncles

To : Howgwarts Academy
From : Olympics Academy

After that I smiled and begun to read my brothers ones it was full pictures of them and a video clip as well and it was really cool as well.

Renaeè grabbed the boxes and open it to see a bunch of cookies almost very full. Hermione looked at me.

Hermione : What did you get Renaeè ?

Renaeè : My Mom Bake me Cookies since my brothers took mine back with them too their Schools. Want some ?

Hermione : Sure .

Renaeè Handles her two cookies as she ate.

Hermione : Wow I never know your Aunties bake these delicious Cookies.

Renaeè : Thanks. My Auntie is a good baker one.

Renaeè we're about to read again just until a shout loudly was heard.

Molly : RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR !? I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED ! YOU'RE FATHER'S NOW FACING A INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT ! I GOT A LETTER ALSO JUST FROM DUMBLEDORE THAT YOU TO ALSO GOT THE PRINCESSES OF THE  OLYMPICS AND HOWGWARTS INTO YOUR MESS AS WELL IF YOU PUT A ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL WILL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME

Everyone looked at Renaeè with also shocked that she was also in Ron mess and they'll too begun to gently patting Renaeè back as they watched as then  Howler letter looked at the young girl with red hair and said

" Oh and Ginny dear. Congratulations on making Gryffindore. Your Father and I are so proud. "  It and looked at Renaeè and Immediately said

" Oh I'm sorry For Ronald Bringing you into his mess , sweetie if he does hurt you I will punish him " she said and with that she looked back at Ron and immediately the papers is ripped back in pieces as well.

Soon enough the great hall was now all filled with silence since they're the Princess was now to almost killed by a weasley driving as well.

Anyways after that happened we all made it inside and Lockheart then Introduce himself and told everyone that we have too take care of Cornish Pixies and everything

And with that he left like what a great stupid pussy as well I'm so like Child.

Ugh worst day ever to begining as well.