Chapter Six

Chapter Six - The Dueling and Three - Head - dogs

Third Person Pov

People was buzzing around with so much excitement and many others quidditch team Congratulations the girl Renaeè and Harry Potter.

As Harry Potter and His best Friend Ronald Weasley made it to the Great Hall Together but when they sat down malfoy immediately put them up for a Dueling Battle between them and was a horrible ideal but they still deciding to go anyways if they only knew what was going too happen anyways

At that night ~

Harry Pov

" Are you Ready Ron " I asked and he nodded his head when out nowhere 2 of us heard a Voices

" Ahm you guys Shouldn't be here " as 2 female voice told them.

They turned around and saw Granger wearing a blue dress and we did not said a word until we saw Renaeè and blushed madly when we saw her wear a Nightgown

"I'm so sorry but we really needed too win this Dueling"I said she sighed and said "  don't worry me and Hermione is coming along with you guys " she's says and with that we left the room as we we're walking the four of us then saw Neville he told...

"I'm so sorry but we really needed too win this Dueling"I said she sighed and said "  don't worry me and Hermione is coming along with you guys " she's says and with that we left the room as we we're walking the four of us then saw Neville he told us that the bloody Baron has already passed twice and it was horrible really he then joined the four us when we saw peeves and as I told the gang ( lol ) to run and we saw that we're getting closer too I grabbed them all and used my SuperSpeed and made it to another room and locked a door after that.

We Heard Soon enough then Flich say something " where are they " he asked him and peeves told him to say please and when he did peeves ran straights away laughing there heads off as well.

Renaeè Pov

Once Flich was gone we all sighed but when we turned around we saw a dog with three heads sleeping and I knew that was a Cerberus because I learned a lot about them myself but then soon enough I noticed that it was standing on something and it also looked liked a trapdoor as well.

I'm going to have asked uncle Hadrig about it. Soon enough we ran straight out of the place and made it back too our dorm room we saw that woman is back she looked at us shocked because we have ran a matheron and all that's stuff

" Oh my Godric Gryffindor where have you 5 been " she asked I then hear Harry said " never mind that , Pig Snout , Pig Snout , Pig Snout, Pig Snout " he said and the woman then immediately opened the door and we walked Straight inside the Room.

Hermione then said that the dog was standing on a trap door and we then knew that trouble was now going too lurking around every corner from all here and now.

I kissed the Two boys and hugged and kissed Hermione Cheek goodnight an leaving a three blushing boys and girl.

Tommorow morning won't be so bad after all.