chapter five

Chapter Five - Mudbloods and The Whispers

Author Pov

They are at the seventh floor corridor when Renaeè , Harry , Ron, hermione with Neville walking Through.

Ron : Can't you believe Him

Hermione : I'm Sure Professor Lockheart just wanted to give us a Hand - on Experience.

Harry : Hands on ? Hermione Granger he didn't have a clue what he was all doing.

Hermione : Rubbish. Read his books. You'll see all the amazing things he had

Ron : He says he's done.

Renaeè : Really Hermione ? Harry and Ron are Right I'm not a Fan of this so cold Stupid Lockheart and his stupid teaching because he literally just use me and Harry so he can be even more popular. Oh like " I'm so famous I'm gonna use Harry and Renaeè so I can be more popular " but not he's faking it.

Renaeè said mocking his voice as Ron and Harry was Happy while Granger Looked hurt.

Renaeè : Sorry Hermione but all of my Friends forced me to be a Fan.

Hermione nods and understanding as they all went to the courtyard. Renaeè Katie , Fred , George , Angelina are in Quidditch Pitch Renaeè saw some of the students are outside studying. As while Renaeè was flying with Harry. Renaeè and others Hearing a Clicking Camera Noise as well.

Fred : What's That Clicking Noise

Renaeè and Harry look down to see Colin.

Colin : Harry , Renaeè Look this way

George : Do you Both know Him ?

Renaeè / Harry : No

They Both Lied as Oliver Came.

Oliver:What is he doing here? Maybe he's a spy from Slytherin

Harry / Renaeè : He's not.👁️👄👁️💅🏻

Oliver : and how can you tell that ?

He ask curious but then he Heard his Princess said

Renaeè : Uh Um Oli I think you should check what's behind you hunny

She said pointing at the Slytherins who was wearing green robes and broomsticks in their Hands. They all flied down as they all went too the Slytherins.

Oliver : Clear out Flint! I book the pitch for Gryffindore today.

Marcus Smirk and wink at Renaeè as she ignored Him as the others boys/// girls got Jealousy.

Marcus : Easy Wood. I've got a Note

He said as Oli Snatches the Parcel and started to read as Ron and Hermione came up with them with the x-men.

Oliver : ' I Professor Severus Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today , owing to the news to train their new seeker' you've got a new seeker ? Who ?

He said looking up as they watched their Princess and Harry Frowns at what they both saw.

Harry / Renaeè : Draco/Malfoy

They both said in unison as Draco Smirks.

Draco : that's right. And that's not all that's new this year....

As one all seven Slytherin took out their brand new broomsticks as the Gryffindore was left stunned.

Hermione : at Least Gryffindore has more styles and doesn't used a cheat codes like you dirty scummy baggage Slytherins

Everyone faces : 👁️👄👁️💅🏻😲😶
" OMG SHE WENT THERE  "

Renaeè : There's my little buttercup you tell them hermione my queen

Draco : No one asked for options dirty Filthy Mudblood

Soon enough screaming and shouting can be heard from both Males and the Females as they tried not to attacking the Slytherins.

Ron : you'll pay for that malfoy! EAT SLUGS

All of Them just watched as the Spells casting a green light before it backfire on him making me hit the ground and the Gryffindore ran straight Towards him along with the X-mens asking if he was okay but the only thing he did was vomiting out slugs

Renaeè got mad and hex the spell that Ron did on Malfoy

Renaeè : You , Evil , Loath of Craziness Cockroach ?! EAT SLUGS Renaeè said as they watched the green light Hitted malfoy and he begun to vomiting out slugs as well.

Renaeè : Quickly let's take Ronald too Hagrid Hut

The x-men along side with Gryffindor Quidditch Team following them too as well.

Alex Pov

The Girl Who we met was named Renaeè and the who was puking slugs out was named ron and the brunette girl is Hermione Granger.

Both Oliver and Charles Gotten along with each other as well and we'll like okay - were - brothers - now.

We found out that Oliver Wood was obsessed with Quidditch and as too was also the Quidditch Team Captain Leader as well.

Renaeè was the Seeker and she played for all the houses in Howgwarts. And I heard that she has full marks on all of her grades and everything. And Harry the boy - who - lived was actually the chaser and everything.

Apparently we've have found out that Mudblood was known as Dirty Bloods like who doesn't know magic like the Hermione Parents and I couldn't help myself but feel incredibly sorry for all the girl.

But Hagrid told all of us that Both girl Renaeè and Hermione Quickly and so much better than Malfoy because they both have better things then he didn't have any at all.

Renaeè then found a spell casting and did on Ron after that happened he has stopped puking out slugs and all of too them smiled.

After talking with Hagrid we said ours goodbyes and all with that we Straight into our next classroom.

Time Skip ~~~~~

The x-men along with Percy Weasley and Oliver Wood , Renaeè and also the golden trio was now walking together when out of nowhere Renaeè and the  Harry cry outs in pain and charles too also heard the voice as well

: Kill ..... Kill...... It's too kill

Harry / Renaeè : Did you guys hear that

Everyone ( Expect Charles ) : No

Charles : I believe you I also heard it as well

Harry / Renaeè : Weird and Strange
* Hisses in pain *

: Kill...... Kill....... Time too Kill.....

Both Harry James Potter and Renaeè Sabrina HeavenGlade Serena looked at each other and too the others but quickly grabbed them and rag straight too find the sources of income voices as well.

But when they got there they all saw a huge success writing on the walls and it was written in someone's else blood as well. They looked down and Renaeè Immediately started to cry once more when she found

.......

DUNEDIN FLORIDA SO  WHAT DID  RENAEÈ SABRINA HEAVENGLADE SERENA AND HARRY POTTER HAS FOUND IS RATHER DISTANCE AND DISTURBING AS WELL.

PS. RENAEÈ IS ALSO A ANIMAGUS AND ANIMALS HUMAN LOVERS AS WELL ESPECIALLY ALL ANIMALS. AND FILCH IS RATHER DISTANCES AND PROTECTION RENAEÈ LIKES SHE IS HIS OWN GRANDDAUGHTER AS WELL ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE'S LIKES TOO HANG OUT WITH HIM.