Chapter Three

Chapter Three - Howgwarts Express

Renaeè Pov

The next morning I woke up and just remembered that's the train stations is going to packed up with everything and everyone greatest Wizarding and witches family members as well.

I took a shower , comb my hair and I got dressed and did my hair after that happened I got Straight downstairs as I ate some breakfast with my brothers and then went straight back up brush my teeth and after that I quickly puts my shoes on and heading straight too crossroads kings stations once we got there my Oldest brothers soon then to said goodbye and apartment up theirs ways as well. ( My Hair and Clothes )

 ( My Hair and Clothes )

( Play the Music everyone / and some other pretend that she's is wearing a black tie as well thanks again )👁️👄👁️🍎

As we walked Straight inside the halls of the train station I noticed that soon enough everyone ( girls and boys ) it's staring at me and my brothers as then some blushing and smiling and others waving at me as I waved back and for me I swear that I heard some girls and boys fainted as I giggled and smirking and smiled as well. Then soon enough my brothers hugging me goodbye and apartment their train to 10¾ as then I haven't finished waving them off and a goodbye I saw Harry Potter and as I mentioned before we met at the ones and only Diagon Alley.

We both asked for directions of 9¾ as then enough we both saw Red Heads I immediately thought about and soon I followed them as Harry following me around to where the red haired as too much.

" Alright then Percy you next "she says as me and Harry looked at her in awes looking ways as well. I saw that Harry is about to asked her but I responded to her first as she saw she looked very much shocked as well.

" um excuse me can you show me and Harry how to do this " i asked her as I heard her say " oh my goodness you're highness Majesty " she said and we'll a twins looked at me shocked before off I gave the young girl a high five to her as she immediately jumped with very much happiness as well.

" How do you get on the platform well my Son Ron Weasley is also in his first years, you guys will be great Friends " she said. " It's alright deary just runs  towards the wall " she said and soon enough I did it Harry came after and then the weasley twins after that we got onto the train and sat down near Harry and waved Ginny Weasley off a goodbye as she soon enough waves us a goodbye as well.

The Train then begun to move forever as I saw everyone waving all off theirs kids goodbye as well. After that we the two sat down and I noticed that Harry was blushing madly as I sits down just near Him.

Soon there was a knocked on the door and I told them to come inside and for once more we had another friend's as well.

" I'm Ron by the way Too Weasley " he said " and you guys are " he asked the both of us

" I'm Harry , Harry Potter "  he says as he also shacked hands with Ron " soo do you have the you know scar " He's asked Him and I helped showings Him the Scar as he blushed madly.

" Wicked " he said " and you " he Also too ask me as well

" Um uh Well Hello There I'm Renaeè , Renaeè HeavenGlade  Serena"  I said.

As we we're eating some cookies and sweets a girl with bushy brown haired and of Brownish hazelnut coffee eyes she asked us if we saw a toad named Trevor and that a boy named Neville lost one and she Introduced Herself as Hermione Granger and oh boy she's is actually gossiping about me and the of the boy - who - lived and everything.

Soon enough we got changed into our Robes and Clothes as well after that's train stopping all of us made as we all arrived at Howgwarts Academy buts we all had to take the boats to all gets there for the first years and every.

I can't wait for my new Adventures I thought happily as we got into these cool boats and everything.

Not Unknowingly that everyone was looking at her like she was a piece of meat and looking tasty to eat as well.

And when I mean everyone I really mean ( all the boys and girls who are on the boats and everything .)