Chapter Twelve

Author Pov

Madam Promfey frown as she watch them who is talking too of a  Petrified Hermione.

Promfey : There's no point in Talking to a Petrified Person. She won't hear a word you were saying

Ron shifts uncontrollably as he said

Ron : we know that Madam Promfey. It's just , well , you see .......

Renaeè : we thought , we could be with her for a bit. She's our Friends  you see . Even if she can't hear us

She said while staring at Hermione as Ron nods. A glint or sympathetic now flickers in Promfey eyes.

Promfey : Very well then , but be very quick about it.

They watched as Renaeè put a Her Hands on Her Head and closed her eyes soon enough we watched just as Hermione used her mirror and saw a pair of beamy yellow eyes that was to the last thing she saw before snapping her eyes opened.

Renaeè : Ahah so theory is correct and then that means guys are attacker not Human

X-Men : What you do mean love

Renaeè : I what I mean is that Ours Is not Actually a Human and do you all remembered what Aragog said about the girl who died in the toilet and the only girl who died there is Moaning Myrtle's.

Renaeè then soon enough told them everything when Hermione told her that she needed to borrowed the book from her was because she wanted too read about the Chamber of Secrets so that's why she been acting like this as well.

It wasn't long before they begun too walk too the second floor and they all heard the conversation as well and to only that Ginny Weasley was Taken by The Heir of Slytherin.

They then got mad and try not to hex Gilderoy Precisely for a Flirting Their Future Wife and they finally all knew why he just actually just wants Fame and Money we all growled at him and glared and gave him the most danger sense arua around us as well.