Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten - Diary and Petrified

Oliver Pov

We all went straight to the hospital wing with books holding just to visit my Princess. She's finally be great since the incident. When we went inside and onto Renaeè bed which is now covered in books.

Renaeè : Oh put them anywhere

We looked around hopefully there was some space but nothing.We then all sighed as I just dropped it so is now the Rest as well.

Ron : Madam Pince asked me if we're rellay a message to you Renaeè. She's appreciate it if you'd leave a few book for the rest of the school.

Renaeè : I've got too keep it up

Just then we watched as her tail was now swishing into view and MeRlIn HoW AdOrAbLe

Ron : When will that thing go away

I smack Ron's Head and said.

Me : For your information Ronald , that's a cat tail. Not a thing. Do you understand.

Ron : y - yes s - sir

Hermione and the other chuckled as I saw him glared at them.

Renaeè : Any day now , according too Madam Promfey. I'm just thankful that I've stopped coughing Fur Balls.

Ron : we all are , believe me.

Renaeè :  So  Now what about the Chamber of Secrets , any Leads yet ?

Harry : Nothing.

Hermione : Wait Renaeè , You said you can see visions about the Futures and present right ? Can you tell me what happened ?

Renaeè : S - Sorry Hermione the new visions hasn't arrived yet, but when they do I will tell you guys

I lied since they might not believe me again

Ron : Bloody Hell I thou-

Before he finished I glare at him and he shut up. Princess sighs and when Hermione said.

Hermione: Is anyone speaking to you?

Harry : Neville asked to borrowing a tubeworm in potions today. I suppose there's something big.

I noticed a get - well card underneath my Princess pillow she's boating at an as Ron grab it and read it out so very  loudly for us too hear

Ron : ' To my Little Kitty , wishing you are for a speedy recovery , from your concerned : Future's husband Adrian Pucey ' you sleep with this under ups your pillow.

We all groaned when we heard it was from Adrian Pucey and Renaeè haves told us that adrian Puecy put it there when she was sleeping. After all that Renaeè decided to come along with us as well.