Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine - parselmouth Potter - Renaeè Turned into a Cat from the  Polyjuice potion

Renaeè Pov

I yelled as Harry agreed and now the whole Howgwarts houses were now glaring daggers at them. Lockheart's then said.

Lockheart's : well this...............Was just really awkward

He said trying to be mad so is Snape.

Lockheart's : Wands at Ready

Harry and Draco went into positions

Draco : Scared Potter ?

Draco taunted Harry as Renaeè look down at draco. ' how dare he ' Renaeè thought as Harry Fired Back.

Harry : You wish

Lockheart's : On the Count of Three , Cast your Charm to disharm you're opponent - only using disharm. We don't want any accidents here. One, - two -

Before he could count to three draco quickly cast a spell Making Harry Fly. Renaeè and Hermione widened both of their eyes as Crabby and Goyle and the rest of Slytherins started to laugh. Harry quickly stand up pointing outs his wand at Draco.

Harry : Rictusempra

This made Draco Fly backwards as everyone started to laugh Expect for grabby and Goyle. Snape Looked at Draco as if he was shame. Draco got up and look at Renaeè who was now laughing with the crowd making him smile.

Lockheart's : I said disharm only

He said as Draco card the Next Spells.

Draco : Serpensortia

A snake popped out his wand as if it started to hissing towards all of the students as they back up.

Snape : don't move Potter. I'll get rid of it for you.

Snape was about to cast a spell but Lockheart beat to it.

Gilderoy : Allowed me , Professor Snape . Alarte ascendare !

we'll instead of getting rid of it.It only made it worsed as well.

Renaeè : Great Lockheart really is an idiot

She mumbled as she stepped too then stepped forward

Harry : Sya - Hassa - she. Sya - Hasi - Heth. Sya - Hasi - heth.

Harry Speak in Perseltounge as the Snake still not listening and instead it wants to attack justin.

Renaeè : DON'T YOU DARE PUT YOUR SELF AROUND JUSTIN

Renaeè shouted as the Snake stopped and look at you. Snape then quickly disharm Making it Disappeared.

Justin : Thanks Renaeè and what are you playing at Harry ?