Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine - Through the Trap door and The Man with Two Heads

Percy Pov

As me , Oliver and Renaeè joined the three groups we first started Talking about it and then we saw the Three - headed - dog as well.

Renaeè Put a Harp Sleeping Cast spell on it and the dog continued to sleep it was still playing music and everything and all that.

We we're then sucked in by these all things considered but didn't say the words as we relaxation times and we noticed that we heared Voices well of course soon enough.

We made it too the chest games with the three I stayed with Ron Weasley my younger brother since I couldn't leave him alone Hermione Granger also stayed with me to keep my very  company's and Oliver went straight inside with Harry and Renaeè as well.

Oliver Pov

As me , Renaeè and Harry made it's inside we saw Quriell " Huh " I hear Renaeè said who also attended and looking very stumped as well liking Harry Himself as well.

I watch as Harry Lied to you - know - who and then I did the same thing an I also did the same thing and finally it was Renaeè turned as well.

The next we knew that we're fighting against this crazy person who not was Professor Quirell as well.

The three threw different spelling cast at him and begin too Turned into the dust and dirt and without that he was Dead by the redemption He's was also thinking about it as well but before 3 of them knew what happened we all Begins too passed out as well.

Renaeè Pov

I woke up and saw that I was the in the hospital wing as well maybe this weekend will be better I thought and oh boy this is going to be a very Long busy days I thought and was about to fall asleep straight away when I just saw my grandpa

" Grandpapa " I said Immediately and he immediately hugged me and asked me if I was fine and I told him every's thing and finally he told me that Him and Nicolas Flame made agreements as well.

So the stone was destroyed he then to told me to rest and I did as I Finishing my destiny and resting.

Soon enough I opened my eyes and I remembered that Dinner together is now actually starting soon enough as well.

As I made it down towards the great hall I immediately opened the doors with Harry , Oliver and Percy and as I mentioned everyone was looking just at us and I blushed madly and quickly sat down with the Golden Trio as well.

Third Person Pov

Slytherins was now in first place but apparently not since Howgwarts had some pretty full events as well

Ron got some points for being the so very chess master as well and he has awards Howgwarts 30p

Next was Hermione she instantly got us for being the best and Smartest of bright person ever as well and he also awards Howgwarts Academy 20p

Then soon enough it was Harry he was awarded with 60p for being their with your friends

Soon enough it was me and I have got Howgwarts 80p for being good within spells and use them when my Friends are in danger

Then Enough Percy and Oliver got us 20p for Howgwarts Academy and also  Helpings out defeating the troll within  the first Years

And Neville Got 10p for Howgwarts Academy and showing bravenst and Loyalty and standing up for your own friends as well

And with that he said that Howgwarts Academy has won the house cup all of the students and that stuff as well.

After eating and celebration for me I couldn't wait for the next Adventures as well.

Let's see where it brings me out for to as many.