Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven - Polyjuice potion and injured arm

Third Person Pov

Renaeè , Ron , Harry , Hermione and Oliver , Percy and the x-men are now walking around together when Ron opened his mouth and we Begun too make conversation as well

Ron : D ' you Think it's True ? You think it's really a Chamber of Secrets?

Renaeè : Yes. Ron. Me and Hermione could tell that Professor McGonagall is worried so is the others teachers.

Harry : But if there are really is a Chamber of Secrets and its really been opened, that means -

Renaeè / Hermione : The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Howgwarts. The question is , who is it ?

Ron then mocks as if he was giving a clue .

Ron : Let's Think , who do we know who thinks muggle borns are scum.

Then Hermione eyes Draco who saw Renaeè and winked at her while she's glares at him and making others very jealousy builds up inside of them.

Hermione : If you're talking about him -

Ron : Of Course you heard Him
" you'll be next Mudbloods "

Hermione : I heard Him. Molfoy ? The Heir of Slytherin ?

They all agreed to Ron also as Renaeè stays Quiet.

Harry : Maybe Ron's Right, Hermione, I mean look at his Family. The whole a lot of them have been in Slytherin for centuries.

Renaeè : More Like Death Eaters

Renaeè Snapped as the three looked at her and she sighed.

Renaeè : look I know you keep saying that malfoy is the Heir of Slytherin. But why don't you three disguised yourself and spy on Malfoy by using I don't know Polyjuice potion.

When you said the advice this they all had an ideal.

Them : THAT'S IT

The three exclaimed loudly as you shush them making them shut their mouths. In the dark room. Renaeè , Harry, Ron,Hermione,X-Men,Oliver , Percy were there as they all huddled up round the book entitled ' MONSTE POTENTE POTIONS ' As Renaeè reads on magical creatures since it was now her favorite subject. While spotted of some pages that are disturbing illustrations.

Anyways after that happened we all ran straight into the Quidditch games and got changed as the others then to supportive us as well.

As Renaeè was looking for the snitch and the Slytherins chasers are bents low to their new brooms. While she's sigh as she knew Draco father had to buy another ones for them.

Hagrid : Gallopin ' Gorgon's! All The Slytherins flying like they got dragon fire in their broomsticks.

He said as Ron Fumes. He then takes Hagrid's Giant binoculars , he trains them on the faculty box where Lucius sit with Snape beside Him. Renaeè too Circles high above the pitch still now looking as Draco annoying her again.

Draco : You alright there.. Love ?

Renaeè : Shut up Draco

She said still looking as the bludger drops into the frame as it begins too streak towards her.

George : PRINCESSES WATCH OUT

he said as she quickly zoomed out. As she zoom the bludger still followings her as George went over you hitting it.

Hagrid : Blimey ' Renaeè got a Rogue Bludger.

She tried to do the zig zag but it was now still following her. Ron whips out the wand out of his pocket and points it towards her , the Bludger but then Hermione stops Him , knowing his wand is still broken.

Hermione : You're joking right? Beside even with a proper wand , it's took risky , you could have hit Her.

Meanwhile she were dips and five as Harry tried his best being a Chaser but malfoy piped in on her again.

Draco : Training for ballet , Love ?

He asked her as she growled he then told her that he needed to win this 1 as he tried to kick her off her broom but still managed to find the golden Snitch.

But then out of nowhere she the last thing she saw before her eyes could Opened up a Rogue Bludger had now comes towards her engulfing all right near her broomsticks and was Hitted Her so harshly that it exploded and all before that she was knocked off of her broom and begun to fall the last thing was her closing her eyes hoping that's  someone would catching and landed on the ground harshly.

Screaming and Crying could be heard around the students as they surround Her and quickly taking her straight to the Hospital Wing be because off this Fall she could have a bit slight damage but she can still Remembered what's happened and everything.

She opened her eyes and saw that she was in the hospital wing her head is pounding and hurting very badly she then let out a huge success gasp now catching everybody attention.

Madam pomfray told her then what happened and that she needed to rest to restore her memories and gave her some medicine as well before she too then falls back asleep.

If she only knew what happened and who made be in bed like this as well.

Before she Fall asleep she saw two boys walking Straight towards her an sitting down taking each of her hands and she immediately started to falled asleep as well.