Chapter Six

Chapter Six - Petrified Cats and The Chamber of Secrets

Third Person Pov

Was Mrs. Norris hung tail was upside down and was stiffed also like a white board as well. They then noticed the handwriting on the wall written on with blood

" THE CHAMBERS OF SECRETS HAS BEEN OPENED, ENEMIES OF THE HEIR ....... BEWARE " Renaeè said and Soon enough everyone who was now walking past them heard Renaeè loud voice soon enough saw the message as well.

Whispering can be Heard and voices was getting louder soon enough Filch arrived too see what was happenings and saw mr. Norris as well. He then looked at Harry Potter and begun too blaming him as well

" You ...... You killed my cat "

" Sir please it's clearly not me we just found her like that "

" Please believe him Mr. Filch " Renaeè said

" You..... How dare you make our Princess lie to you " he said with very much anger rising from him. Gasping can be heard around the students as well.

" MR. ARGUS " I heard Auntie Minnie said Immediately coming along with the others teachers as well.

" ALL OF YOU BACK TOO YOUR DORM EXPECT FOR THE FIFTEENTH OF YOU GROUPS " Auntie Said.

She said as she looked at them and soon enough everyone walk out just leaving them and the teachers. Then Grandpapa Dumbledore grab Mrs. Norris extremely Gently and walk to Lockheart's office.

Gilderoy : it was definitely a curse that killed her - probably the transmorgrifian torture. Encountered it myself one in Ouagadougou. The all Full Story's in Autobiography..

Grandpapa Dumbledore then turns to Filch.

Dumbledore : Argus she's not dead she's is just Petrified.

Gilderoy : Precisely ! So unlucky I wasn't there. I know the very counter curse that could have spared her.

Renaeè glared at Lockheart with just a
" really " look as he winks at her and she ignored it.

Dumbledore : But how she's been Petrified ..... I cannot say .

Filch then points at Harry and said...

Filch : Ask Him ! It's them that's done it. I saw him they wrote on the walls. Beside He knows that I'm a Squib.

Then Harry Protest.

Harry : it's not true sir! I swear! We never touch Mrs. Norris - and I don't even know what a Squib is as well.

But Filch Argues back.

Filch : Rubbish ! He saw my Kwikspell Letter !

Harry and Filch kept arguing too each other when Snape took over and said

Snape : If I might Headmaster ....

The others look at him as he continue

Snape : Perhaps Potter and his friends were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

They teachers tried to protect Harry Potter and his friends as well

Time Skip ~

The next morning the seventeen of them are in Transfiguration classes as they sit down next to Harry as Auntie Minnie spoke.

McGonagall : Today , we will be turn animals into water goblets

She then taps the bird in front of her three times before it turned into any shape of Beautiful Crystal and cleared water Goblet.

It wasn't long before hermione raised her hands and Professor Minnie then said ....

Auntie : Yes , Ms Granger ?

Hermione : Professor , I was just now  wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets

A hush falls over the class as Renaeè facepalming herself and the X-men noticed this as well and smiled at Her to ensure her Safety as well.

McGonagall : My subject is Transfiguration , Ms. Granger

Hermione : Yes , Professor. But there seems to be a very little written about the Chamber of Secrets. For those of us with personal interest, that is ....... Very disturbing.

Draco has a chilly amusement at what hermione says as McGonagall nodding her Head.

McGonagall : very well. You all know of course, that Howgwarts was found over a thousand years ago after the Titans war with greek and Romanian gods and goddesses by the all too four Founders greatest witches and wizard blessed by the Witchcraft Goddessesly Hecate of the age : Godric Gryffindor , Hegla Hufflepuff , Rowan Ravenclaw, and Salazar Slytherin. Three of them founders , co - existing quite harmoniously. However one did not.

Ron : Three guess who ?

He asked Curiosity as McGonagall then continued to explain

McGonagall : Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the  students admitted to Hogwarts. He believes that magical learning should be kept within all magical families. In other words , Purebloods , unable too sway the others , he decided to built a hidden Chamber in this Castle, known as Chamber of Secrets. Shortly before departing. He sealed it until that time when his own true heir Returned too the school. The Heir alone would be able to open the Chamber of Secrets and unleashed the horror Within, and by so doing , Purge the school of all who in Slytherin's view , were very unworthy to study magic .

Hermione : Muggle - borns

McGonagall nods her head and then continues

McGonagall : Yes , Naturally , the school has been search many times for such a Chamber. It was never been found.

Hermione : Professor,what exactly does legend tell us lies within the Chamber ?

She ask curious.

McGonagall : The Chamber is said to be a Home of something which the Heir of Slytherin alone can control. It is said to be Home ..... To a Monster.

As she said that Ron eyes shifting as Draco smiled to Himself as She glare at Him. Everyone looked at Renaeè as she looked back at them.

Renaeè : What just because I'm part a Descendant of Slytherin doesn't mean I'm the Heir. I mean I'm also part Descendant of the other three.

To be continued................