Chapter Two

Chapter Two - Diagon Alley

Third Person Pov

As me and my brothers made it too Diagon Alley we all walked straight inside since my brothers decided too my books I apparently already change all my money into Wizarding moneys as well. As I made it to madam silk for my clothes many people was just liked staring at me with shocked eyes and is some girls and boys blushing madly as well.

" Here for Howgwarts deary " she ask me and I immediately said

" Yes ma'am and the names under of HeavenGlade Serena " i said and she looked so shocked and immediately's quickly walked Straight too the back of her place as I was waiting for my clothes I heard the door opened and I saw a boy with blonde hair and Gravy eyes and I was snapped out of my own trance when she called out my own to name as well.

" Here you go deary " she said and as I immediately thanked her and quickly Left.

After that happened I saw all of my brothers there with my books and all the other stuff as well and it's just My wand that I needed.

Once I made it inside The Shops of Mr. Olliverwand and saw a boy with Black Hairs and Greens Emeralds Diamonds Eyes wearing glasses what.

He was also trying out for the wands as well and none seemed to suit him until the last one was given to him as he touched it Mr. Olliverwand has too told him that he would expect greatly things from him.

" Ahem " I said Immediately and they Both looked at me

" You're highness Majesty please come in " he said Immediately bowings outs
me as I gave him a shy smiled on my fave as well. ( Ps. The clothes that she was wearing )

 The clothes that she was wearing )

( Hairstyles )

" Hi there I'm Harry Potter " he Said

" Nice too meet you , Harry Potter I'm Renaeè HeavenGlade Serena " I Said Happily that I made a First Friend.

Soon enough after trying so much old and new wands one caught my Eyes it attention was lingering on me as well.

" What about that one " I asked him as he looked shocked and immediately I touched it glowed Different colours as well.

" Oh my Goodness " he said and was broken out of his states and said " this is the most Famous and rarest wands I ever had sold and no one was able too Touching it and all , but your highness Majesty as it seemed to choose you as it's master ". I looked at the wands in my hand shocked and saw that all my brothers standing there shocked with their jaws dropped down as well.

After that happened we went straight back home after eating ice cream and saying goodbye to everyone as we all made it back home safely my brothers gave me my books and Equipments as I needed for Howgwarts Academy.

But for me I couldn't wait since my 10 youngest brothers are going to others school called Ilvetmorny Academy for Males and Females and I wonder what tommorow morning will bring out for me I thought before pushing thoughts asides and quickly went Straight back to sleep.