Fun fun day and a sad day

Mitch's POV

~morning~

I was the first to wake up out of the group. Our house is huge. First floor is bathroom, living room, kitchen, and Kevin's room. Second floor is Scott's room, bathroom, and Avi's room. Third floor is my room, Kirstie's room, guest bedroom, and bathroom. We just moved in, We all made sure we had a guest bedroom for Anna, Kamryn usually stays at her and Anna's place but now if she'll ever come stay the night her and Anna can stay together in the guest bedroom. So when I woke up , I grab my phone and go on Instagram. I go to Chloe's account and look to see if she has posted anything new. To my luck there was one posted 10 minutes ago. It was her, Anna, and Kamryn. They was all in a vehicle with the caption "Day with the lovelies then back to campus!<3"
I smiled at the photo. Them girls can make me smile even if they dont say anything. Well not exactly Kamryn. She's not around us much. I decided to get up and take a shower and start getting ready for the day.

Avi's POV

I woke up at 8:35. Im right below Mitch's room and I tell he's up. Cause I hear him up there moving around. What are we going to do with that boy. I got and went to my closet and looked for something to wear for the day. I decided to wear a grey short-sleeve shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans and my PTX beanie. I went on to the shower while I could before Scott got up.

Kevin's POV

I woke up at 8:40 and grabbed the outfit I had planned for today and went to take a shower. After I got out of the shower, I decided to go fix all of us some breakfast. 'Hmm what am I going to fix for breakfast' I thought to myself as I enter the kitchen.

Scott's POV

It was 9:15 when I woke up. Ugh today was going to be a long day. New house yay! But bad thing about this new house is that we have to try to find Chloe's dorm and Anna's and Kamryn's place now. Just great. I go to my closet and grab some clothes to wear for the day then I go take a nice hot shower. On my way to the bathroom I see Avi. "Hey Avi!" I said "Oh hey Scott." he said "I'm going downstairs to start fixing some breakfast." He added "okay I'll be down soon" I told him "Alrighty" he said before I walked in the bathroom.

Kirstie's POV

When I woke up it was 9:30. Dang. I already took a shower last night so Mitch could have the bathroom when he woke up. I grabbed my outfit and took my pj's off and put my dress on with my heals and my jacket. I walked out of my room and started downstairs.

Avi's POV

When I got downstairs I seen Kevin already fixing breakfast. "Mornin' Kevin." I said "Mornin' Avi." Kevin said "I didn't know you was fixing breakfast."
"Yeah."
"I was gonna come down and fix breakfast but you beat me to it. Need any help?"
"Nah i'm finished now."
We both laughed. Soon we heard heals coming down the steps. "Kirstie's up" I said "sounds like it." Kevin laughed. Soon we all was eating the lovely breakfast. We all thanked Kevin for the lovely breakfast. Then we all went to our room and got our things we are taking with us like phones, phone chargers, ect. After that we all went to the van.

Chloe's POV

Me, Anna, Kamryn was having a fun girls day. Kamryn dont hang out with me, Anna, and PTX much. But since she was going to West Virginia to visit family and Michael for 3 to 4 months I might as well spend time with her. Me, Kamryn, and Anna were going to mall.

Mitch's POV

We was driving for about 15 minutes when I seen Anna and Kamryn's place "aye guys we live 15 minutes away from Anna's and Kamryn's" I told them "AWESOME!" They all said. Well we live 15 minutes from Anna's crib and she lives 25 minutes away from Chloe so we live 45 minutes away from Chloe, not bad. I told the rest that and they all said not bad too. I love my life. I have Chloe as my beautiful girlfriend. Im apart of Pentatonix, and I have the most amazing friends.

*time skip to next day*

Anna's POV

Its 12:00 p.m. and me and Chloe are taking Kamryn to the airport. Ima miss that girl so much. But hopefully she'll be back.
*time skip again just cause I can*

Im at home with Ginger and Chloe is in her dorm. I go to Kamryn's room look around then shut the door. Then me and Ginger go outside in the backyard and play for a while.

A/N
Omg im so so so so so sorry for the late update. I will update again when my best friend Chloe demands me to update. I was/am working on one of my other fanfics with her in it and then i messaged her on witch one to update and she said this one so i went to this one and started typing away. So ima work on that other while Chloe reads this one. Knowing her she'll read this whole thing in less than one minute. How does she read so fast?! Welp ima go. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Stay tuned for more! Baii lovelies
~Áńńà