Before the flight

Anna's POV

I woke up at 5:30 AM. Im in the guest room of the gangs house. I hear Scott yell, I ran downstairs to see what he was yelling at. "Whats wrong!" I yell as I get to him. He was in the floor. "I fell!" He said. "Really I ran down here to see what was wrong with you and you just fell?!" I said "Yea." He laughed I shake my head at him then help him up. "So what are you doing up?" He asked "Dont know" I said. "Wanna go somewhere?" He asked
"Where its like 5:35 in the morning im pretty sure nothing is open." I said "true but we could go for a walk for something like that." He said "Ok!" I said. We left a note for the rest of them. And we went on a peaceful walk.

*During the walk*

Me and Scott was out walking... I think we was near my house... but anyways we wasn't talking at all. "So, I heard you and Chloe are going back to West Virginia." Scott finally spoke "Yeah, Chloe staying just for the summer then she'll be back for college, I may stay longer I don't know yet." I said. "Can I ask you a question?" Scott said.
"Yea, you can ask me anything."
"Ok, why did you drop out of college? Me and the rest have been trying to figure it out and we couldn't figure out a reason why you would drop out of college."
"Oh.. I dropped out of college cause I didn't want to be at the college I was at, and I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life. I was in college for about 2 in a half months before I dropped out. Chloe told me she went to college here so I moved here so she could have somebody she knew here." I answered "Wow..." Is all Scott said "Yeah, if it wasn't for Chloe I wouldn't be in L.A. " I said back. " Is West Virginia fun?" Scott asked "Yeah I mean I lived there my whole life. Why?" I said "I was just wondering just in case me and the rest wanted to come see yall." Scott said "Oh." I said. We continued to walk, until we reached my house. 

*time skip*

Anna's POV

I left the gangs house early to go home and pack. I told Chloe to do whatever she wants. When I got home I got my carry on out, and started getting my clothes and packing them. I was halfway done, when I decided to put on some music. I went on Pandora and played today's top hits radio. I continued to pack my stuff. Im not selling my house, just taking some of my clothes and ginger and her stuff. I had everything packed and just waited for 12:30pm to come around for me and Chloe to go to the airport. Our flight is at 1:00pm and it takes a good 30 minutes to get to the airport then again L.A traffic, so maybe leave around 11. I say around and watched tv with Ginger for a while and make sure everything in the house was off for when we left.

A/N :
Very sorry for the SUPER late update. Been focused on my YouTube (YouTube.com/annagingere) and then my dad passed away 09/14/16 on my YouTube anniversary and it's been hard so far but I promise you guys I'm back for good.!!