At da mall

Chloe's POV

I was waiting at the mall for everybody to show up. I was listening to PTX. I heard a Knock on my window and that scared the far out of me. I looked over and saw that it was Mitch. I got out of my car and me and PTX started to talk "where's Anna shouldn't she be here?" Scott said "she'll be here it takes an hour to get here from where she lives and don't worry she will be here in about 4 minutes with her dog." I said "does she take her dog everywhere?" Kevin ask "sadly Kevin yes yes she does." I told Kevin "why?" said Kirstie "because her and her dog have been best friend scene she was 2." I told them all. "So how old is she?" Scott said "ask her that I lost count." I said. After about 4 minutes Anna shows up "Anna!!!" Scott says. Anna looks at him weirdly and says "what I just got here what could be wrong?" "Nothing" said Scott. I could tell that Scott likes Anna but the real question is does she like him back?

Scott's POV

We all walked in the mall. Me and Mitch both looked at Anna and Avi. They was wearing the same beanie. I thought Anna looked cute in the beanie. "So Anna." I say "what?" She replied back "how old are you I mean I'm just wondering?" I said "22" said Anna. "so Ginger's 21?" Chloe said "yea why?" "just wondering" said Chloe "why are y'all asking meh so many questions gosh I'm not famous!" Anna said. We all laughed. After about a hour of doing nothing but walking around. I'm guessing Anna was hot cause she took her jacket off and it being in the winter! Anna has a tattoo I said to myself. "When did you get that!" Chloe said to Anna "what?!?" said Anna "the tattoo!?!" said Chloe "I've had this. I got it after Howard finished school!" Anna said to Chloe "who's Howard?" Mitch asked Anna "my one and only bailey brother! now stop askin meh questions I am not famous!" Anna said. After about another hour or so we all went to our cars. Anna and Ginger went home and me and the rest of PTX followed Chloe to her college dorm. When we got there we all went in "wow!" we all said. "Yep it's kinda big but kinda small!" Chloe said "hey I know where Anna lives let's go to her house!" Chloe added we all said sure and was on our way to Anna's.

Anna's POV

I was at home in my pj's with Ginger. We was laying on the couch covered up. Ginger was asleep until we heard a knock on the door. Then she got up and was barking her butt off. I answered the door and it was Chloe, Kirstie, Scott, Mitch, Kevin, and Avi. "Really can a girl not sleep!" I said "nope!" Chloe said "ugh!" I said "like come on man!" I added. They stayed over for a while and then left after that me and Ginger watched a movie and went to sleep.