Surprise to see me chloe???

Anna's POV

It's the next morning and I end up waking up at 6:00 a.m. I decided to FaceTime Chloe. When I facetimed her she didn't know it was me at first. "Hello?" she said. She wasn't looking at the screen. I didn't say anything cause I was going to try to scare her "hello? whoever this is better talk now!" she said I stayed quiet for another minute and didn't show my face. Then I showed my face and said "Hey Hey Hey". When she look on the screen she was shocked to see me. Weird. "O my god hey. How are you FaceTiming I thought you wasn't goin to FaceTime anybody while you was away?" she said "wellllll I have some news to tell you" I said "I knew it your moving I just new you would move" she said "Chloe I'm not moving" I said "oh your not... yay" she said "I'm back home" I said "yay" she yelled "um it's 7:30 don't u have a class today?" I ask "oh crap I forgot I got to go bye" she said as she hung up. I heard Kamryn walk down the stairs, so I walk down to "hey" she said "hey wanna go hiking later?" I asked "sure" she said. I'm so happy Kamryn lives here now. She can meet Pentationix.

A/N

See told y'all I would update again lol I tired but I got to work today so yea see y'all doods later and take care💚💚💚