Stuff happens

Kamryns POV

Me and Anna went back to the house. When we got there we kinda didnt know what to do cause we were bored. "So whatcha want to do?" Anna asked "i dont know. wanna do something fun?" i asked "like what." Anna replied "i dont know."
"Then why'd you say it.?"
"I dont know."
"Why dont you know."
"I dont know."
"Why tho."
"...... Wanna make a cake?"
"Well we'll have to go to the store first."
"Im up for that!"
"Then LEZZZ GOO!" Anna said. So when we got home we put our pj's on and we left the house in pj's.

*Long Time Skip To December*

Anna's POV

Its December and me and Kamryn arent going home for Christmas, because we dont have the money for a plane ticket. I still work at McDonalds but I work from 2:00 am to 11:00 am. So today me and Kamryn thought it would help us if i quit at McDonalds. So we agreed on it and im going to quit. And after Christmas me and Kamryn will go job hunting. Chloe dont have the money to go home for Christmas either and she has to be off campus today so she's gonna stay at mine and Kamryns place. I told Kamryn that Chloe could stay in my room and i'll sleep on the couch. "No Anna no!" Kamryn said. Now that your caught up, me and Kamryn are talking I guess you could say that. "then what are going to do have her sleep on the couch!" I yelled back "No!"
"The floor?!"
"No!"
"The street!?"
"No!"
"Then where!"
"You'll sleep with me in my room and she'll sleep in your room!" Kamryn yelled "okay fine whatever" i said

~time skip to january 8th 2015~

Anna's POV
So Chloe still aint allowed on campus yet. But thats fine Chloe's welcomed anytime! It was 2:35 in the morning and Chloe was in bed. Me and Kamryn were the only ones up. Well Ginger was up too. Kamryn got up and went into the kitchen. I was on the couch on xbox and Ginger was laying down beside me.

Kamryns POV

Anna was on the couch playing xbox and Ginger was beside her laying down. I walked into the kitchen, and grabbed the box of pizza from tonight. I heated up some pieces. I took them into the living- room and handed Anna a plate and I sat down in the rocking-chair and ate my pizza. "Thanks." Anna said "Welcome." i replied. It was about 3:05AM, Ginger went to her bedroom, and Anna followed her to her bedroom. Anna never came back downstairs, so she might have went to bed. I was the only one up, so i decided to go to bed. I walked by Ginger's room and the door was wide open, and i looked in there and seen Anna asleep with Ginger. I laughed to myself. Then walked on into my room, changed into my pj's, then went to sleep.

~Morning~

Mitch's POV

So me and the gang are going back to L.A. I cant wait to see Chloe! We all are on the plane getting ready to take off. As soon as we take off i fall asleep.
~back in L.A.~
We get off the plane and go get our stuff. We get back to our house and we put our stuff away and then fall asleep.

~A/N~
Sorry for the very late update. Next update will be hopefully on the January 12th 2015. Umm... vote for more! Comment some ideas! Stayed tune for more! Thanks! Thanks for the support! :P :-)