Every other day!

Anna's POV

{March 19, 2015}
ITS GINGERS BIRTHDAY! {For real Ginger's birthday is March 19, 2003} Today's my baby's big day. I woke up at 5:00 A.M and decided to fix some coffee cause I have a coffee pot I never use so I might as well put it to use. While the coffee was getting ready to be made, I decided to take a shower and get ready for the day.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my wet body. I walked into my room and went straight to my closet. I picked out a crop top and some shorts. I put a bellybutton ring in, and went to the bathroom to do my hair. {I'll have a photo of what im wearing and my hairstyle.} After I was finished I put on my socks and converses that was navy blue with green shoe laces. I went back into the bathroom and put on eye-liner and mascara.

After I was ready I went back downstairs to check on the coffee pot. After the coffee was done, I fixed me a cup of coffee. I looked to see what time it was 6:35. The house was quiet. All of a sudden I could hear my phone start ringing. I ran upstairs into my bedroom grabbed my phone, I didn't have time to see who it was, so I just answered it.
*The Call Convo*
Me: Hello?
Person: Hey!
Me: Oh hey Chloe!
Chloe: whatcha doin?
Me: nothin just got a cup of coffee when I heard my phone go off.
Chloe: oh. Whatcha doin today?
Me: Umm, not sure prob gonna go to Pet Smart with Ginger. What are you doin today?
Chloe: I have no idea! I haven't seen Mitch an them in forever! But if its okay with you, can I come with you and Ginger?
Me: Sure! And oh my god I know right I haven't seen them in forever either.
Chloe: okay! And yea makes me worried. So umm when y'all leaving?
Me: Not sure still waiting on her to get up. Then prob soon after she eats and goes out into the back yard for fresh air me and will prob go walking.
Chloe: ah my classes got canceled today.
Me: Why?
Chloe: Spring break is tomorrow so today they want people to pack their stuff than tomorrow I have to take one more exam than I'll be leaving the campus.
Me: oh you going back home for spring break?
Chloe: nope im going this summer.
Me: really?
Chloe: Yea, and you're coming with me.
Me: ok. Well where you going for spring break?
Chloe: either your house or the gangs house.
Me: ohh.
Chloe: yep, welp im gonna go get ready I'll facetime you later?
Me: yeah.
Chloe: ok cya later
Me: cya
*End Of Call Convo*

When we got off the phone it was 7:15. I took a drink of my coffee and heard Ginger coming downstairs. I grabbed her food bowl and poured her some food in it. I got her water bowl and put water in it. I opened the back door for Ginger to go out whenever she feels like going outside. After that I went upstairs to Ginger's room and looked through the outfits I made her and bought her. I picked out an outfit that kinda looks like mine. I got Ginger ready.

Chloe's POV

After I got off the phone with Anna, I went an got ready. I took a shower and put on a black crop top, white shorts, black leggings, and black heels. I texted Anna.

To Anna-

Hey I'm going to drive on to your house and just ride with you for the rest of the day, is that ok with you?

From Anna-

Yeah sure, I just got Ginger ready for the day so come on over whenever you feel like!

To Anna-

Ok, on my way over now! :-P.

From Anna-

Okay, see you when you get here!

*Time skip*

I arrived at Anna's place. When I got out of my car I locked it and took my keys inside Anna's place. She must have known I was here cause she opened the door and left it open. "Hey what's your door doing open?' I asked shutting her front door. "Oh I heard you lock your car doors so instead of having you knock on the door and wait for me to open it I just looked out the window seen you and just opened the door for you to come in." she explained. "Ohh." I said understanding. "GINGER! LETS GO!" Anna yelled. Soon after Anna yelled Ginger came a running downstairs. "You're wearing that to go walking in?" Anna asked "Yea,why?" I said
"Just that you're wearing heels and I go walking up hills and down heels.." Anna said.
"Are you serious Anna?!" I said.
"Yea I'm serious." Anna said. "We can make a trip to your house." Anna added. "Ok." I said.

*Time skip past Chloe getting others shoes*

Anna's POV

We got to my favorite place to go hiking at. I swear its so peaceful here and when you get to the top, you can over look L.A. It's amazing. We started hiking cause Ginger was so excited.

*Time Skip Up To The Top*

We are up at the top, over looking L.A. "Wow." Chloe said amazed "Yeah, I know, its an amazing view." I said.

*Time Skip A Few Months Later*

Mitch's POV
*June 10th 2015*
Its mine and Chloe's one year anniversary {to be honest i dont know when i got them together in this story so just roll with it} Chloe hasn't went back home yet, so she's at Anna's house until they go back. Its 8:40 A.M and i just woke up, I don't feel like moving out of my bed so I just lay there thinking of my beautiful girlfriend. 9:00 A.M rolls around and im still in bed. I decide to get ready and go see Chloe and Anna.

Chloe's POV

Yes! Im done with my first year of college! Feels good, to be done with my first year of college. Im ready for the day and just waiting on Anna to get ready. {they are wearing the same outfits in the photo that i put up there}. Soon as Anna gets ready we will be on our way to get something for Mitch cause its our one year anniversary, then going to go meet up with them.

*Time skip cause im trying to hurry and update *

We all are at the gangs house, we're staying the night. "Nice place guys!" Anna and I said. "Thanks!" Mitch said "I love how close it is to yall!" Kirstie said.

*time skip to going to bed*

Anna is in the guest room and im in Mitch's room with him! Oh I love him so much!

A/N
Sorry this took so long to post! Give this a thumbs up! Or vote for it! Thanks for so many views guys!!!!