Back home with somebody new

Anna's POV

I woke up and Kamryn was still asleep. I remember from last night that me and Michael got into a fight. I am going to make sure that Kamryn does get hurt by him. I have lots of fun with Kamryn but I have to go back to L.A. Hopefully I can ask her if she wants to live with me but she might not to cause this home.

Chloe POV

Okay Anna has been gone for awhile now. I wonder when she will be home??? I went to my 8:00 a.m. class. When I got back home my phone went off. It was a text from Kirstie.

*the text messages*

Kirstie:hey

Chloe:hey

Kirstie:do you know when Anna will be back?

Chloe:no I have no idea

Kirstie:oh when do u think she will be back?

Chloe:idk should be soon tho

Kirstie:oh okay I'll see talk to you later bye

Chloe:Okaii baii

*end of text messages*

Anna should be back soon hopefully.

Anna's POV

Me and Ginger was eating when Kamryn woke up. "Good morning sleepy head" I said "mornin" she said.

*time skip*

"I hate to see you leave" Kamryn said "I know so I have something to ask you" I said simply "what's that" she said "I know these things ain't always easy but do you wanna come live with me?" I said "what about Michael?" she said "y'all can FaceTime?" I said like it was a question "yea your right and plus Michael and if we fight then he won't let me talk to you" she said "exactly" I said "okay I'm going to go pack my stuff!" she yelled.

*time skip*

Kamryns POV

We are at the air port. Oh by the Anna and her boyfriend Erick broke up. So anyways me and Anna are on the plane. We both feel asleep on the plane.

Anna's POV

The plane lands an when it does I wake up. 'How does this happen every time?' I said to myself. I wake Kamryn up and we exit the plane. We go get our stuff and we caught a taxi to my house.

*time skip to the house*

We arrived at my house. I took my stuff in and Ginger then I helped Kamryn take her stuff "okay this is your room" I said to her "thanks I love it!" she said excited "let me show you my room and Gingers that way you will know where to find us" I said "okay" she said. I showed her my room then Gingers and then I showed her the bathroom. After a while me and Kamryn fixed dinner then we ate. I gave Ginger her food, she ate it. Then we all went to bed.

A/N

Sorry for the very late update. I will try to update tomorrow or the next day. Please leave a like/vote and a comment. See y'all next time baiii