At WV

Anna's POV

So I get back to WV to Kamryn's house! "hey sissy!!!" I yell "OMG HEY!!!!" Kamryn said "How's college?" she added "I dropped out remember?!"

"Oh yea"

"Yeahhh." I said. We went in her house and I saw somebody I didn't think I would see again. Michael. "Well it's nice to see you again." I said please I lied. Me an Kamryn started laughing for no reason what so ever. "What the.." Michael said "yea we know we're weird but we don't care!" Kamryn said to Michael. After that me and Kamryn went to the mall. We got all WV stuff. Then we went to eat.

Chloe's POV

I was at Anna's checking her mail. Then PTX came out of NOWHERE! "hey Chloe!" Mitch yelled "what are you doing at Anna's you know she's gone right?!?!" Mitch added "yes I know she gone lord Jesus she gave me her key so I could check up on her house." I said "oh" they all said "now if y'all wouldn't mind I need to go to my 12:00 classes." I said and drove off.

Mitch's POV

"What the crap was that about!?!" I said "I don't know" they all said. What was up if Chloe I mean she's has never done this, we'll I haven't known her that long but I think I should call Anna. no Mitch you can't call Anna she's with her sister and in WV. I should text her yea text her she'll answer me right..... right????? I shall give it a try.

*the text messages*
Mitch: hey Anna
Anna: what Mitch
Mitch: okay so today Chloe
*time skip to the end of him typing* and then she drove off do you know what that means???
Anna: it means she misses somebody or she's home-sick witch ever one she's on of them.
Mitch: okay if she's home sick how do I make her feel at home???
Anna: we'll what I use to do is give her some space and let her think it's best for both
Mitch: okay and what if she misses somebody???
Anna: then you find out who she misses
Mitch: do I ask her??
Anna: no you never ask her if or who she misses. Here's how you can find out you find out if she talks about one person so much then that's the person she misses
Mitch:okay thanks bye
Anna: Bye👋👋👋
*end of text messages*
Okay so now I know what could be wrong with Chloe thank you Anna. Hopefully this works

Sorry such a short chapter. Updates will be soon !!! stay tuned!!! please vote!!! thanks!!! :-) !!! wait before I go I feel like people aren't liking this story and let me tell you why.
*Nobody is voting
*Nobody is commenting
*Nobody is telling there friends
And I just feel like nobody is enjoying this story for how many reads it has. Then I look at my friend Chloe I look at her story's and she got like 1,000 votes and like 125 comments. I'm so sorry to the people who like this but if people don't start voting and commenting then ima stop writing this story. Now good bye