Anna got the job!!!

Anna's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. I look at see the time. "Ugh 8:00!" I groaned. I walked down stairs in my pj's. I get Ginger's food and pure it in her bowl "GINGER!" I yelled as she came a running. As she was eating I was fixing some eggs for me. After I was done eating it was 9:30 "Dang time goes by fast." I said. I was getting ready to walk upstairs when I door bell rang. I opened the door "hello?" I said "hey what happened to hey hey hey that you always said." said Chloe "sorry didn't know who was at door." I said "well let's start over!" Chloe said as she grabbed the door knob and closed the door. Then she knocked again "hey hey hey." I said when I opened the door "that's better." she said with a smile on her face. "Why are you here?" I asked "and why didn't you call me and tell me u was coming over!" I added "gosh hate much." Chloe said "well sorry but I'm still in my pj's." I said "we'll go get dressed you have an interview today if your going to work at McDonalds" she said. I ran upstairs and took a shower then got my clothes on.

Chloe's POV

As Anna ran upstairs I sat down on her couch. At 10:00 she ran downstairs and grabbed her truck keys. I got up and followed her. When she got out to her truck and started it she forgot Ginger so she ran back in to get her and when she came out she locked her door and put Ginger in the truck and not in her car seat. I pulled out of Anna's driveway to let her go first and when she drove off her driveway she went 50 mph 'wow' I said in my head. Then we got to McDonalds and Anna went in for her interview. Anna came back out if clothes and shoes "Oh I GOT THE JOB!" she yelled "YAY!!!" I yelled back. Then we both went to the mall.

Sorry about the late update I've been so busy :-( but I was with somebody that I can't say cause Chloe reads this but yea I was with somebody :-)!!! stay tuned for more!!! please vote!!! thanks!!! :-) :-) :-) !!!