Mall Time

Anna's POV

Me and Kamryn got ready to go hiking. When we both was ready we went hiking. We went hiking. After a while me and Kamryn went back to the house. "That was fun!" Kamryn said "I know Right!" I said "hey wanna go to the mall later?" I asked "Yea sure!" Kamryn said

*time skip*

Me and Kamryn are on out way to the mall. When we get to the mall I park my truck and we hop out. I lock my truck up and we went inside. We went to Rue 21 and I heard Chloe and Kirstie's voice but who knows if it was really them im hanging out with my sissy.

Chloe's POV

Me and PTX were at the mall. Me and Kirstie was in Rue 21 and we was laughing and talking really loud. "Ooooo Sis you have to come see this" i heard someone yell that sounded like Anna "OMG" i heard someone else yell "I Know Right" i heard the voice that sounded like Anna again. I ignored it and me and Kirstie went to check out. Me and Kirstie meet up with the rest again. "Hey babe!" said Mitch "Hey baby!" I replied back to him "we was just getting ready to text you and Kirstie and see if yall wanted to go to the food court with us." Avi said "YEA LETS GOO!" yelled Kirstie "Kirstie calm down dang" I playfully said "NEVER! I WANT FOOD! LETS GO!" she yelled again witch got some odd looks from people. We all went to the food court, me and Mitch held hands,  Kirstie got a piggy-back ride from Scott, and the rest just walked. When we got there we ordered our food and went to sit down. "So does anybody know when Anna will be back?" Avi asked I spit some of my drink out after he asked that "what was that about Chloe?" Avi said "sorry its just that i forgot to tell yall... Anna's back!" I said "Oh My God! She Is?" Kirstie said "yea she facetimed me this morning and told me" I said. The group seemed very happy that Anna was back. After awhile of just shopping and talking we walked outside to our cars. Mitch seen a truck that looked like Anna's so he ran to it, after he ran to it we all ran to it. I walked arund the truck to the bumper, I looked at the bumper to see if it had a sticker on it cause Anna's truck has a bumper sticker. I seen that it had a bumper sticker so i read the bumper sticker.

'Anna&Ginger's ride'

Oh my god Anna is at the mall! "Guys!" I yelled 'Yea!" they all replied "This is Anna's truck!" I yelled "what!" they all yelled and ran to the back of the truck. "See thats Anna's bumper sticker." I said "How do you know?" Mitch said "Mitch darlin Anna is my best friend I know everything about her." I said "oh yea thats right." Mitch said.

Anna's POV

Me, Kamryn, and Ginger walk out of the mall to my truck. I see a bunch of people standing around it. I run to my truck, Kamryn and Ginger follow behind me, "what the heck are all you people doing here?" I yell "Anna calm down its us." somebody that sounded like Chloe "RAPE RAPE RAPE!" I yell "ANNA ITS ME CHLOE YOUR BEST FRIEND CHLOE" Chloe yelled. At that point I looked and seen everybody (PTX&Chloe). "Oh hi!" I said "hey!" they all say at the same time witch was weird. "Oh My God Anna why didnt you tell me Kamryn was here in L.A. with you!" Chloe said "Well I was gonna but you had to go to class so yea, its your fault that you didnt know." I said playfully "oh well poo on you" Chloe said "umm nah im good" I laughed. After talking for a long time everybody went home.

A/N

sorry for the late update i have been working on this for 2 months now. i finished this on my grannys computer sorry again. im going to try to update again today on my phone so yea... Stay tuned for more!!! Please leave a like/vote and a comment!!! Thanks for yalls support!!! :-) !!! this chapter has 735 words so yay! okay baii see yall soon