Bought n Sold

«PREFACE»

The dress was a champagne pink, it stood against her light colored skin perfectly as her hair was now cut to her shoulders and lay in small waves. Her light green eyes scanned over her body as the gold and diamond jewelry lay on her skin in multiple areas. She normally never looked this rich.

"You look absolutely stunning." His voice was dripping with his accent and her eyes popped up from the thin golden bracelet laying on her wrist and up to his eyes that stared at her through the mirror.

His eyes travelled from her face to her shoulders and then down towards her chest and she started to feel uncomfortable as her chest was on better display and quite pushed out in this dress "An absolute beauty of mine." He slowly made his way to her and she sucked in a light breath as he stood behind her.

His eyes glimmered in the light as he looked up through his dark eyelashes into the mirror straight into her eyes.

"You look fuckable." He rasped out as he placed a hand on her right hand and slid his fingers up her arm.

"Absolutely flawless." He spoke again as he reached her shoulder and moved her hair from the left side of her face and put his lips against her skin, he drew his tongue out and slid it across his bottom lip and tasted her as it made contact with her bare neck.

"You're such a beauty, Love." He moved his hand to her upper chest before running down over her breasts and giving the left one a slight squeeze and travelling on down towards her core.

He took in a deep breath as he placed both of his hands now on her hips and gently pushed her up against him "I hope to have you later." He ran his hand over her panties and teased her slightly as he ran his two fingers up and past her sensitive bud causing her to suck in her bottom lip and keep eye contact with him as he did so.

"Alacai?!" His father roared out causing him to step back "Later, baby." And with that he was gone.

She felt frustrated, she felt a sexual desire for him. But she shouldn't, she should fear him- yet something is drawing her in to this young man and she doesn't know what.

And without thinking she was out of the room and walking down the maze of hallways which she remembered by counting "Love, what are you doing walking around?" His father stared at her awaiting her answer and she thought quickly.

"Alacai, we were talking-"

"About the seating arrangements, I know. He's in his room darling, and he's requested that you be seated three tables away from us." William informed her.

His jaw clenched as she walked in, but before she could utter a word his hand was around her throat and his lips were roughly attached to hers "The fuck are you doing in here?" He suddenly backed away and lowered his head as he held a hard scowl.

"Fuck me." Her voice was light and airy, it was almost inaudible to Alacai but he looked up in disbelief at her words "What?" He asked stepping closer as her back remained against the door.

"Fuck me, Alacai." She spoke slightly louder but not loud enough that anyone apart from these two could hear her. He bit down on his bottom lip as he looked her in the eyes and then she got bold.

"Did I stutter?" She questioned and that sent him into a frenzy to know she was serious.

He attached his lips to hers once more as he felt around the back of the dress before yanking the zipper down and shoving it down past her waist, it caught her by surprise that he was quick to remove her clothing "Jump." His hushed against her lips as he placed his slightly rough hands on the back of her thighs and hoisted her up onto his waist.

He pulled her off the door and carried her over to his bed where he plopped her down and stared down at the lavender colored lace that covered her breasts and core, he bit down on his bottom lips as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Fuck Love, you've got me quite needy." He unbuttoned his shirt as he slid the suit jacket off and the shirt before leaning over her and tracing a finger down her chest and towards her clit where he flattened his hand before curling his fingers into the material covering her and yanked it off disguarding it onto the floor "Let's see how quiet you can stay." He kissed down her neck and towards her breasts where he unclothed them and gave both of them a kiss before flicking her nipples with his tongue.

He made a trail of kisses down to her core before he automatically shoved two fingers at a steady pace "Oh!" She gasped as her back arched slightly and she gripped the blanket on his bed, he added his mouth into the mixture as he nipped at her sensitive bud and drew circles with his tongue before adding a third finger into her tightness "A-AA-Alacai-" She couldn't get a word out as her eyes started to role back into her head and he smirked.

"Good babygirl." His voice vibrated against her core causing her head to fall back before he removed his fingers with a quick plan.

Just as she was about to whine at the loss of contact he slammed his throbbing erection into her causing her to latch onto him and hold in a loud scream of pleasure mixed with pain, he flipped them over as he now laid beneath her and held onto her hips as he was still able to thrust his hips upwards and push himself deeper.

She placed her hands on his chest as she started to match her movements with his increasing her pleasure "Fuck!" He groaned flipping them over once more but this time putting her on all fours and continuing to slam into her from behind. She gripped the sheets under her as she felt her hips bouncing forwards and backwards with his rough thrusts, she felt his hands reach under and grab onto one of her breasts roughly as he starts squeezing and massaging them harshly making her moan out and drop her head down watching his hand work her breast hard.

"Please don't stop!" She pleaded as he gripped her hair and pulled her head back watching her screw her eyes shut and her jaw dropping slightly as she struggles to hold moans in.

His movements stuttered slightly before he slammed deeper into her causing a pornographic moan to escape her lips as his shot slipped inside of her and they both collapsed on the bed.

"Don't forget who touches you like that."